• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you feel about this emote being added?

Would you be okay with this emote being added?

• I absolutely could not give less of a **** either way about a single shrugging emote

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • I like it

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • I hate it so much that I HAVE to have it gone

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Like your platform for bringing diminutive emotes back? Ahh, the good old "it's a joke" backpeddle. The Nazis used that at Nuremberg.
I would really appreciate not being compared to a nazi.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Get on the train to the showers now because you've just agreed you're a low-reading comprehension gibbering wreck and Der Jamie is gonna see you get your nice emotes and cyanide.

Golly I need to read the fine print
mqdefault.jpg

I'm in favour of it, though to be fair, I kind of like seeing any new emotes added on any site. I'm the kind of person who'd add hundreds of these things.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
We already have :gshrug: :rshrug: :bshrug: to display the shrugging emotion, in a Zelda style too. Since it seems fairly clear that most users don't want to see the old emotes return, is this not sufficient? Perhaps you didn't realise we had this one amongst the ALBW emotes?

EDIT: I'd also like to add that comparing others to Nazi's is in pretty bad taste. Let's see less of that please.

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
We already have :gshrug: :rshrug: :bshrug: to display the shrugging emotion, in a Zelda style too. Since it seems fairly clear that most users don't want to see the old emotes return, is this not sufficient? Perhaps you didn't realise we had this one amongst the ALBW emotes?
I am mutually indifferent to this topic, but seriously? Throwing names at people for using emotes? So if i understand Deus and Misty, if you like :unu: youre a Nazi, if you dont, youre an intellectual? I fail to see the correlation between both of these, considering that the memes in those days were propoganda posters depicting Germans as Gorill---OH MY GOD. DONKEY KONG IS HITLER....
They're gone. Should they be? Not my problem, not my concern. Leave it be. Apologize to eachother. Have a cookie.
:bhello::bthrow::bitem::boverhere::bshrug:

Can we get the other Triforce Heroes Emojis if youre going to give a substitution to those guyses???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom