• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you feel about this emote being added?

Would you be okay with this emote being added?

• I absolutely could not give less of a **** either way about a single shrugging emote

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • I like it

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • I hate it so much that I HAVE to have it gone

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
With the suggestion of @RemnantRassilon I resized the old shrugging emote into a much smaller one.

Example:
HnU6Nix.png

Please answer in the poll how you feel about this emote being added in the future :)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
You seem to be under the misguided belief that people didn't understand my poll. It is clear there are many who don't want the bestemotes to return. That is ANY of them in ANY form which of course includes that monstrosity you resized. It is not easy to misinterpret what I said. How much clearer does 'any form?' need to be?

You seem to be under the misguided belief that people didn't understand my poll. It is clear there are many who don't want the bestemotes to return. That is ANY of them in ANY form which of course includes that monstrosity you resized. It is not easy to misinterpret what I said. How much clearer does 'any form?' need to be?
And there are many who want them to return(albeit resized) and some in between.

Tbh I don't get why a shrug is such a big deal here

Jamie

When you complain about spamming, does that not imply that they are emotes that can actually be spammed more than any others? They aren't large.

Anyway, no need to get so mad my friend. Perhaps you could just shrug it off.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
When you complain about spamming, does that not imply that they are emotes that can actually be spammed more than any others? They aren't large.

Anyway, no need to get so mad my friend. Perhaps you could just shrug it off.

How much clearer?

Misty

Ronin
I think you put way too much stock into the reading comprehension ability of the average ZDer.

At last we have you on record admitting that your average ZDer is a veritable reading comprehension moron. I ask all my fellow morons to remember Jamie said that when voting in these polls.

Let it be known that the side who supports emotes believes the general population of zelda dungeon to be made up of 0 reading comprehension slugs unworthy to be destroyed in the pits of turkey. Those who oppose emotes not only believe in your intellectual capacity to understand us, but to communicate with others using the best language on the planet without the gaudy additions of those awful emotes. (I suppose if you allow for the fact most of these people lack the brain space for actual reading and actual thought, it both explains why they want those emotes back, and also explains why they existed in the first place. We're basically taking crutches from a cripple by removing those emotes. How ever will they communicate without them? They'll be forced back to interpretive dance and grunting.)

Jamie

At last we have you on record admitting that your average ZDer is a veritable reading comprehension moron. I ask all my fellow morons to remember Jamie said that when voting in these polls.

Let it be known that the side who supports emotes believes the general population of zelda dungeon to be made up of 0 reading comprehension slugs unworthy to be destroyed in the pits of turkey. Those who oppose emotes not only believe in your intellectual capacity to understand us, but to communicate with others using the best language on the planet without the gaudy additions of those awful emotes. (I suppose if you allow for the fact most of these people lack the brain space for actual reading and actual thought, it both explains why they want those emotes back, and also explains why they existed in the first place. We're basically taking crutches from a cripple by removing those emotes. How ever will they communicate without them? They'll be forced back to interpretive dance and grunting.)
no, i just doubt the intelligence of most people on ZD in general. ive seen some ****posts that would make my posts look intelligent

Misty

Ronin
no, i just doubt the intelligence of most people on ZD in general. ive seen some ****posts that would make my posts look intelligent

Right, so now instead of it just being reading comprehension, you think their general intelligence is questionable at best. Have you reached china yet? This emote must be very important for you to be willing to dig that hole. Does it remind you of the father you lost during the crusades or is this just a hang up caused by that girl who never noticed you?

Jamie

Right, so now instead of it just being reading comprehension, you think their general intelligence is questionable at best. Have you reached china yet? This emote must be very important for you to be willing to dig that hole. Does it remind you of the father you lost during the crusades or is this just a hang up caused by that girl who never noticed you?
its a joke?

Jamie

So funny we forgot to laugh.
Is this really even remotely relevant to anything in the thread? Malon laughed, I laughed, when the heck did I say you needed to laugh? On that note, this is literally a "I know you are but what am I" tier response. What is the purpose of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom