• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hi everyone...

I know this is my first post. But I use the site from my android phone and I can't seem to get the page to stay up long enough for me to get the information I need from the walkthrough.

What happens is I start to scroll down the page and then I get auto directed to a page with a Google logo telling me I have viruses on my phone.

I've run Comodo and one or two others and can't find any viruses.

I was wondering if it is in fact my phone or if others are experiencing this same problem.

Zelda Dungeon seems to be the only website this happens with.

If this doesn't belong in this area of the forums, I apologize.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Get an iPhone 6 not the 7

RG0BS1U.gif

I know this is my first post. But I use the site from my android phone and I can't seem to get the page to stay up long enough for me to get the information I need from the walkthrough.

What happens is I start to scroll down the page and then I get auto directed to a page with a Google logo telling me I have viruses on my phone.

I've run Comodo and one or two others and can't find any viruses.

I was wondering if it is in fact my phone or if others are experiencing this same problem.

Zelda Dungeon seems to be the only website this happens with.

If this doesn't belong in this area of the forums, I apologize.
The Google logo page IS the virus. As long as you don't do what it says and exit the page, you should be fine. I'm assuming one of our ads redirected you to it or something.

Well It's nice to know my phone has viruses that I can't find and get rid of. :)

Off Subject, my DVR cut off the last 10 minutes of Gotham and what appeared to be an important conversation. So disappointment, yay!

Well It's nice to know my phone has viruses that I can't find and get rid of. :)

Off Subject, my DVR cut off the last 10 minutes of Gotham and what appeared to be an important conversation. So disappointment, yay!
No you can't find or get rid of them because they're literally that page. The virus IS a google page scam. Just don't do what the page says and you won't get a virus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom