• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have you ever done a risky strat during a hardcore playthrough, and how often do you do it?

For me, one strategy that I always do when even doing a hardcore playthrough of Minecraft is collecting every single cobweb around a cave spider spawner.

Without the proper technique, it's almost impossible to leave with your life intact. The poison will get you to the your last half of heart. Making it easy for a cave spider or another enemy to end your life.

The strategy I use is:

1. Block off the cave spider spawner area.

2. Light up and take care of all nearby normally spawning mobs and area.

3. Break open and take out the initial cave spiders that's already spawned.

4. Shear the cobwebs to make a path to the spawner.

5. Place a torch on top of the spawner.

6. Take out any remaining cave spiders.

7: Shear the rest of the cobwebs and destroy the spawner, refill your health if needed.

Steps 1 through 5 has to be done in rapid succession in order for the spawner to be deactivated safely.

For me, one strategy that I always do when even doing a hardcore playthrough of Minecraft is collecting every single cobweb around a cave spider spawner.

Without the proper technique, it's almost impossible to leave with your life intact. The poison will get you to the your last half of heart. Making it easy for a cave spider or another enemy to end your life.

The strategy I use is:

1. Block off the cave spider spawner area.

2. Light up and take care of all nearby normally spawning mobs and area.

3. Break open and take out the initial cave spiders that's already spawned.

4. Shear the cobwebs to make a path to the spawner.

5. Place a torch on top of the spawner.

6. Take out any remaining cave spiders.

7: Shear the rest of the cobwebs and destroy the spawner, refill your health if needed.

Steps 1 through 5 has to be done in rapid succession in order for the spawner to be deactivated safely.
Sorry, steps three to five must done quickly in order to deactivate the spawner safely, right now it's not letting me edit the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom