• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Guild on Wheels

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Interesting place to leave it. I've greatly enjoyed this, although the only problem I have is that the main conflict wasn't resolved...WHICH is what sequels are for. ;) It's still great, of course. I'll be looking forward to see what you come up with next...

You mean Serevos's threat? Or Artemys's pact to the dark deity? If the former, lemme tell you that Serevos used the threat to keep the princess and the realm of Ilitia on edge, their eyes solely fixed on their realm. That way, he'd have no attention elsewhere on him during the time that he used to spring his attack upon the realm of...Shangur, was it? and his attack would surely take everyone by surprise, which it did. All in all, Serevos had to take care of business for his deity, but deep within, he's also kept that rancor stored, so if anything else is added, perhaps you will read further about that matter between Serevos and Sammy. The possibility is still there, as are many others.

And if you meant Artemys's pact with the deity, I did say I wouldn't write on that. I could write a story that features him on that quest, and it would be good, but like I said, I am not sure if I will be adding anything at all. :P If I do, though, I will announce it. Just because I am kind enough, I will give you (and anyone else who is interested) this: What's happening on the surface realm is somewhat related with Artemys. I'll leave it at that, though. :P

Btw, thank you, Myriad. I appreciate your comment/support.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have the test ready if anyone wants to try their luck. :) It's twenty questions, and whoever gets the most right will get a gift from the shop. In case of ties, I will have to gather gold in order to recompense you. XD

If you wanna take it, just pm me and I will present the test to you. ~gobli

Edit...Test will be open for a few days. It will end on Sunday at noon, central USA time.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Very entertaining read, I like how strong your characters are they all have their own unique personalities! It was sad to see a big chunk of them just go so early... poopyheads EVEN Mattman nooooo! T_T It was hard reading knowing thing where going to be sad for Kalindra but it was a good drama none the less. I just hope Artemys isn't going to make thing worse helping a demon! D: He dose make it back though right?! Please tell me that much!!!!!
Also hope Shawthia doesn't die tragically like Ashki seemed to be planing expecting...
Ha when I fist started I expecting something biker related, but it was sword and magic fantasy story! I was wondering for a long time why this was called Guild on Wheels XD Nice addition to the story and an interesting plot point, would love to read more stories about them traveling around.

It's be nice to read more of your work-- you have several online right? Is there some kind of compilation post/blog with links to them all?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Very entertaining read, I like how strong your characters are they all have their own unique personalities! It was sad to see a big chunk of them just go so early... poopyheads EVEN Mattman nooooo! T_T It was hard reading knowing thing where going to be sad for Kalindra but it was a good drama none the less. I just hope Artemys isn't going to make thing worse helping a demon! D: He dose make it back though right?! Please tell me that much!!!!!
Also hope Shawthia doesn't die tragically like Ashki seemed to be planing expecting...
Ha when I fist started I expecting something biker related, but it was sword and magic fantasy story! I was wondering for a long time why this was called Guild on Wheels XD Nice addition to the story and an interesting plot point, would love to read more stories about them traveling around.

It's be nice to read more of your work-- you have several online right? Is there some kind of compilation post/blog with links to them all?

*Me hugs Keyshe tenderly for reading the story* Haha, I have never done that to other readers, btw, the whole hug thingy, you're the first. :)

Anyway, I have some answers to give you regarding your post, but first, a big thank you for having read all that.

First thing: I too was saddened to get rid of them so soon, the characters that left, but they had to go in order to make the situation seem bad. As to the very first thing you said about them being strong. Yeah, they are, but I could have worked their personality better if I hadn't rushed the story too much. If I did it was because I wanted to finish the tale fast and get started with the Wind Waker fan fic. T.T I didn't believe it would be liked that much by the readers, but I am glad Magatha and you, and all the rest who read it, like it. And yeah, there was some good drama involved, as you say. Imagine if I continue this series the drama that will come due to the many openings and loose knots I left untied. It surely would make for a good sequel, and honestly, if I hadn't too many projects at hand I would surely get down to writing a Prequel One-Shot called The Orc Raid. You probably have an idea what that story would be mostly about: I would surely write about how Artemys and Shawthia lived through that Orc raid, etc. (I probably will write this one later when I finish the Zombie story :)) Anyway, moving on...Let's get to the Ashki part where you hope Artemys doesn't make things worse by helping her out. He accepted mostly because of the payment, because Shawthia would get her life back, but also because Artemys merely saw the dark deity as any other client. He sorta felt bad after she explained her situation and how these demon lords were coming after her, and so he decided to help her out. I might write his tale in the future called: A Dragir in Demonland. But for now, I will merely keep those plans aside. :) I will reply to your question: Yes, Artemys does make it back. And as to Shawthia. Well, whatever happens to her should I write a sequel to GoW, you will know it by reading the tale.

And really? You thought it was a modern tale? :P I understand, what with the title and all, and I surely took my time to unveil why the tale was called Guild on Wheels. I suspected peeps would quickly understand, though, but I guess they never pointed that out, or asked about that.

And yes, I have another story that I already started. It's called Legend of Zelda: Ascension of the Last. Hold on to your hat because Keyshe is in it. ^^ I have written other stories before here, you might have missed them. I'd tell you the names of the two-piece series one that I finished, but I am rewriting it, so no point having you read that and then if I post the other one, you having to read the same tale again. :lol:

Anyway, Keyshe. I hope you enjoy the rest of my works. I kindly thank you once again for reading and for all the likes you gave this story. <3 And if you wanna know anything else, just ask me. ~Gobli

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom