• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Great Expectations Mafia Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ladies and gentlemen, a revolution is brewing.
Last night, the king was found, murdered, by a traitor within our army. It seems that the assasain seeks to take the crown for themselves.
But my loyal servants, we wont let this happen! Join me in finding these criminals!

Great Expectations is an open setup game that can be found here. Its based around the expectations of others that are had at the beginning of the game, and how well you can guess the expectations of others. Its also a nightless game, with the mafia kill happening at the same time as the lynch and no classic power roles.
We need 9 players for this game. And remember - I have Great Expectations for all of you.

1. Jamie
2. Bok of the Wild
3. A Link in Time

4. Johnny Sooshi
5. Libk
6. Tristan
7. Minish Link

8. Mido
9. Pendio

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Pls no 7 day day periods

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
This isn't stated I'm the set up. Is it something you decided for this one?
The setuo states that theres a 24 hour twilight for the NK but calls itself nightless. I feel like you cant have it both ways, and I dont think weve had a nightless game on ZD. So I made the decision to make it purely nightless. If people want me to I can change it to have the 24 hour night period, though. Doesnt change a lot.

Pls no 7 day day periods
No worries. I know that would collapse in on itself on ZD. Ill probably go 2 days per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom