• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

I would like to use this picture of Link playing the recorder for Digdogger I found on this site right here as an avatar.

I actually want to use this for a different forum, one where the rules for uploading avatars are really anal. I have to prove I have written permission to use someone else's image as an avatar. So if someone could tell me who the artist who came up with that pic is, and how to get in touch with them so I can ask them for permission, I would really appreciate it.

Some Zelda signatures I've done.....

zeldasig2.jpg

zeldasig1.jpg

zeldasig3.png

zeldasig4.jpg

N30n_K1ll3r

Nothing personal mate, i'm just better.
Yo, i hope someone can do something for me.
I would like a sig of Yoko Littner with her gun and the sentence i got in my sig (I'm great. You're Dead. I think we're done here.) in the colors of the hair the girl in my avatar has, also my name if that would fit.
Sorry if this is much, if anyone is interested please tell me if something is hard to do because then i can go without, but i would like to know what it is so i know what to expect.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Do any of you think you could make a sig for me, please? I really just want an awesome looking picture of Wolf-Link, preferably with Midna riding him. I'd like it to have it say Toxic_Snowman next to it, some sort of border around it that's Zelda themed and matches, and I'd like it to have a black background overall. If anyone has an sig similar I could use, or would like to make me one, I'd appreciate it greatly! If no one is interested, don't worry, I don't need it that much :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Some Zelda signatures I've done.....

zeldasig4.jpg
I like your fourth one a lot.

Can I request something similar since Desktop appears to be gone? I'd just steal it and use it, but I respect people's work. [Need a temporary siggy while Vanessa28 attempts to find some old ones for me]

Its been a while since anyone posted, but is this still open? I need a logo and my tablet has died on me :c I have a Zelda theory blog, its the same name as my screen name, and I just don't know exactly what to do. Any ideas? Thanks :)

Can anyone make me a custom signature? My fav zelda games are ALTTP,MC, and SS. if you could make me one of any of those themes it'd be great. ty

Ninja

Well well well
Can anyone make me a custom signature? My fav zelda games are ALTTP,MC, and SS. if you could make me one of any of those themes it'd be great. ty

Hey bud. Here's three signatures for you to rotate with if you would like. I made them based off of your favorite games, and just used your username as the text. Please enjoy them as much as I did making them! :)

Link2485_a.png

Code:
[img]https://image.ibb.co/nJvNv6/Link2485_a.png[/img]
Link2485_b.png

Code:
[img]https://image.ibb.co/cWjt2m/Link2485_b.png[/img]
Link2485_c.png

Code:
[img]https://image.ibb.co/iKZRNm/Link2485_c.png[/img]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom