• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art GCC Contest Round 2 Entries

Which Entry is the best?

• Kybyrian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beeker

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So far I have received two entries. The poll is up and we can start voting ^^.

Kybyrian's entry:

Zelda-MoonV2.png

Beeker's entry:

moon8D.png

The next them will be: Monsters. It can be a myth or a Zelda monster or from a movie. Whatever you like. The next round will start this upcoming week. Entries are due February 3rd.

Last edited by a moderator:

David

But you called me here...
I'm loving Kybyrian's entry. Its fantastic and some really great effects to it. (Man, I really need to follow that tutorial... *runs off to ask Kyby where that tutorial was again...*)

Beeker, I like yours a lot. I just thought that it would look better if Link and Epona weren't blurry. I would have kept the clarity of the image and have just lowed the opacity to somewhere between 10 and 30%. Also, that shade of blue that you used for the border just isn't cutting it for me. I would have done one of the darker blues contained in the image, or have just done a black border. Great job though!

Well, I voted for Kybyrian's. Its very well done. Great job both of you though!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hereby I offocially announce Kybyrian as the winner of this contest!!! Thanks to both contenders and please try it again because it is much fun! Beeker don't give up. Your work is still great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom