• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games we didnt ask for

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
Id rather another Kirby game than Pikmin 3ds. I love Kirby.

Though Pikmin 3ds is interesting that it exisits. It remindd me of chibirobo eith how it actually looks
Same. Kirby and the amazing mirror was actually the first nintendo game we had at my house.

Same. Kirby and the amazing mirror was actually the first nintendo game we had at my house.

Kirby fun pack (Superstar) was the first game i ever completed and the first game i got 100% on. Granted the game isnt hard but its fun as hell and ive been following him ever since. Have all of his games and i want to go to the Kirby cafe in japan.

Though on the subject and still on topic whyyyyy did Nintnedo think putting Rainbow Paintbrush/Curse on WiiU was a good idea? The fools. Cant fully appreciate the game if youre staring at the gamepad.

Last edited:

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
StarFox Adventures

Hey Ninty! You got your Zelda in my StarFox!! I didn't ask for this. Rare wanted to make their own Dinosaur Planet game starring Cyrstal. But Nooo! You just had to do that thing you do where you try to shoehorn in whatever existing franchise you've got into someone elses business!

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
Kirby fun pack (Superstar) was the first game i ever completed and the first game i got 100% on. Granted the game isnt hard but its fun as hell and ive been following him ever since. Have all of his games and i want to go to the Kirby cafe in japan.

Though on the subject and still on topic whyyyyy did Nintnedo think putting Rainbow Paintbrush/Curse on WiiU was a good idea? The fools. Cant fully appreciate the game if youre staring at the gamepad.
That's one of the 3 Kirby games I've never played.

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
Youre really not missing out. Its amazing to look at on the tv, but you never get to look at the tv because you need to always be looking at the gamepad.

Its like it was originally going to be on 3ds but they changed their minds because the WiiU needed games.
Wasn't canvas curse made for the DS? I thought it was just VC on the WiiU.

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
Canvas Curse was on DS.

Here in England Rainbow Paintbrush/curse was released hard copy on WiiU.
I think us Americans only get the VC. Which is fine I guess. Do you think DS VC's are worth it at all for the Wii U? I'm thinking about getting Spirit tracks and/or phantom hourglass. IYO Does it take away more than it adds?

I personally dont like ds VC on WiiU, it does detract quite a bit. And the blown up graphics on the tv can look horrible.

There are some really good uses of the DS tech that are completely lost on the WiiU VC versions. If you can i'd recommend getting PH/ST on the DS if you have one and can find them. Theyre not very good games to begin with though.

But thats just me. Them being on VC may not bother you and you might enjoy the games. Hunt out some reviews of the VC versions. A site called NintendoLife are good at reviewing VC games.

Last edited:

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
I personally dont like ds VC on WiiU, it does detract quite a bit. And the blown up graphics on the tv can look horrible.

There are some really good uses of the DS tech that are completely lost on the WiiU VC versions. If you can i'd recommend getting PH/ST on the DS if you have one and can find them. Theyre not very good games to begin with though.

But thats just me. Them being in VC may not bother you and you might enjoy the games. Hunt out some reviews of the VC versions. A site called NintendoLife are good at reviewing VC games.
Alright thanks for your opinion! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom