• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

From Pixels to Palette - Hand Painted Fan art from Ocarina of Time, Mario and other games!

Hey Zelda Fans!

SO a few years back I painted 2 of the Poe sisters (Joelle and Beth) along with the Painting from Phantom Ganon's Battle.

This year I decided to start painting again and am building a bit of a gallery.

I know I'm NOT the first person to recreate some of these pictures, and definitely not the best either, but I enjoy painting and bringing those tiny pixels to life.

Perhaps you might recognize some of these?

Poe Sisters and Phantom Ganon Paintings from the Forest Temple:
cVQvdqv.png

Scenes - (Sages Unite to seal Ganondorf) and (The Final Battle) along with the creepy face that appears on various walls in the Bottom of the Well as well as the Shadow Temple.
B4KOTic.png

I have also done all of the paintings from Super Mario 64, I didnt add them as, this is after all, a Zelda forum hehe.

I'll be doing more paintings from other Zelda games within the near future as well!
I'll post my progress in this thread.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Glad to see them again and this time with the new editions. They are all very pleasing. My favorite is the Ganon vs Link and the painting in phantom Ganons room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom