• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors First hyrule warriors character u maxed?

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
hey guys!!! Im back with a new thread!

I was sitting down just now with my wiiu Hyrule warriors, and checking out some of my warrior levels....
and it got me wondering, what are the first warriors you guys focused on leveling?
completely 100%... we are thinking both hearts off the adventure map and simply normal level hearts! :)
My first fully maxed out/ being both hearts and levels, was Princess Zelda... my favorite weapon on her being the wind waker baton for easy leveling and range! :)

what are ur favorites?~ <3

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
Zelda because shes my girl. My other characters are in the 50s but Zelda is 120something with most costumes and weapons still working on it though. Its hard :(
I completely agree with you! the game can pose a challenge ^^
I met that wall a couple of times aswell, especially in one mission in particular. and it is the zelda boss battle challenge for the clothes. without damage and getting all the bosses cleared in a good time... its pretty difficult! :) it took hours to get it... but it is among my favorites by now! its really worth it... hang in there!!!!
tumblr_nl9q6tnKLe1teptdlo2_500.png

I completely agree with you! the game can pose a challenge ^^
I met that wall a couple of times aswell, especially in one mission in particular. and it is the zelda boss battle challenge for the clothes. without damage and getting all the bosses cleared in a good time... its pretty difficult! :) it took hours to get it... but it is among my favorites by now! its really worth it... hang in there!!!!
tumblr_nl9q6tnKLe1teptdlo2_500.png

Mmm black hair

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
Volga, all three times so far. He is my main so I use him most out of all characters. I loath Zelda though. Don't shoot me :P
Ofcourse not xD that wouldnt be right. its a preference thing, I understand aswell, Volga is OP on the K.O missions ^ Zelda is my favorite by far... but I also have warriors I like less than the others, Like agitha and zant.. or non twili midna..... ^^

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
But of course! I don't really care about Agitha, imp Midna, Tingle, Impa and giant swords G-dorf. So some of my characters are underlevelled compared with the others. But I'm working on it ;)

You go girl ;) all my warriors are 100+ except tingle tbh~ and from what I can tell you.... agitha does get better..... but being in the 150s..... she's not that good.... litterally.. Im not a huge agitha fan!
well yea, many people like the imp midna... I just find her kinda annoying to play.. so most the leveling I have been doing on her.... has been goldbased~
well ganondorf has strong special attacks.... but he is not on my top 5 list either.... xD

the surprising ones, I think the young link is a surprise cause he does have really great potential!
and his attacks all look amazing, especially the ones involving the moon and fierce diety. he is just a fraction of the height of most mobs.. and even so.... he owns them like nothing :zelda:twili midna is quite good too with the right weapon boost! :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh Agitha is very good if you spam the X button like crazy. But more for taking out keeps and mooks. I just don't really like playing her. I also don't really like Wizzro that much. Some of his combos can take down keeps and giant bosses in no time but I don't really like him that much. I do like Fi and many people dislike playing her. But I like her better than Ghirahim. Ghirahim does more damage against officers but Fi is easier to control and she can take out large groups of enemies.

Our Link maxed out very early, which I thought was a bit of a design flaw. He's substantially more powerful than our other characters. We try to keep everyone more or less even, so we'll rotate through the weaker characters, so even after hours of gameplay we have not maxed out anyone but Link.

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
My first character that I maxed to 255 was Link, because with his Master Sword and strong attack he's practically invincible (but boring)!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Lana was my first character to hit 99 and now that the level cap is gone she's the highest at 102 (I dont play much lately). But she's always been the first to hit every milestone, she's my favorite character and my best character in the game. She's one of my favorites in the Zelda series period (I know HW is non-canon but still).

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
When I played hww for wiiu the first character I maxed out to level 255 was Link. Because I didn't play anybody else that much. This changed after I deci
Lana was my first character to hit 99 and now that the level cap is gone she's the highest at 102 (I dont play much lately). But she's always been the first to hit every milestone, she's my favorite character and my best character in the game. She's one of my favorites in the Zelda series period (I know HW is non-canon but still).
That's how I feel about Volga. Even though HW is only a spinoff I consider Volga my fav out of the series.

I like Marin a lot too. She is pretty amazing as a warrior and has great combos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom