• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Meal of the Day

Favourite meal

• Breakfast

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Second Breakfast

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Elevensies

• Lunch

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Afternoon Tea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dinner

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Supper

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Just a thread to find out what everyone favourite meal of the day is. And whilst we are at it, your least favorite.

My favorite is Dinner as this is the biggest meal of the day for me and I am usually hungry for it. If I am ever cooking something special it will be for dinner.

My least favorite is Breakfast. I am never hungry when I get up so eating breakfast is generally an unpleasant experience which I extract no joy from and only eat out of necessity.

Lunch easily, as it comes in the middle of a work shift.

Least favorite is probably Breakfast, I almost always skip it.

Last edited:

Misty

Ronin
Breakfast is a stupid meal that comes too early to be properly enjoyed.

Lunch is the bestest because it is surrounded by the love of elevensies and afternoon tea. It has all the best meals.

Dinner is pretty great, but I couldn't survive without the lunch in the middle.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I picked lunch because breakfast food is boring and dinner is only interesting/good if it's something new or I'm eating out or ordering in. Other than that, my mum pretty much does all the cooking and half the time it's food I'm not exactly enthused by. But I get to eat whatever I feel like for lunch so it's good.

Raven Storm

Paint the world black and grey
Mostly dinner for me.
Since I like the sense of night that goes along with it.
That and I can make something decent, unlike lunch or breakfast.
Which I get lazy with.

WinterWolf

Gerudo Theif
I love breakfast, the possibilities are endless!
I actually am pretty hungry when I wake up and pancakes are my absolute favorite thing to eat, I will wake up at 5 just to make them before school.

If it's not pancakes, bacon and eggs will suffice.

Least favorite would be lunch, since I'm barely hungry until 3 since I eat a large breakfast.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I like lunch I guess, I don't really have a favorite meal.

My least favorite is breakfast. UGH! It is the worst. Well ok, lemme back up. I can handle/like things like pretty much everything except cereal. Cereal is the worst imo! I don't like it. I could go on for a long time about this but I won't. Suffice to say, I can't cereal.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I enjoy them all, but loooooooove brekky. I always wake up hungry and nobody judges when you have 3 bowls of cereal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom