• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Film Genre?

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
My favourite film genre is horror/thriller etc... I love how it sends chills up your spine and makes you hide behind a pillow. What is your favourite? :ghirahim:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
In terms of my favourite films of all time. I guess the fantasy genre would be the one which best describes a lot of my top movies.

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
It depends... I dont watch too many movies to be honest.. and when I do, its usually asian or of the anime kind... but when I generally watch movies... its usually the romance kind... I love a good romance movie, yet too much drama is a turnoff..... while I love my romance... I have my limits for how much of a chickflick it can get. ^

Movies with lots of good action/fighting scenes (martial arts/super heroes/giant monsters/robots), comedy, fantasy, mystery, Pixar/Disney, etc.

Animated films never cease to amaze me. Perhaps it is because for a brief period of time, I can escape the stress and worries of life.

SariaFan93

Friend & Protector of the Forest Sage
I'm like the classic 1980's and 1990's action and/or adventure films, crime/political thrillers, and some comedy/family films I watched as a kid. My personal favorites are Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Law Abiding Citizen, Terminator 2, Blood Diamond, and Home Alone. Right now, I'd like to see The Crow and Machine Gun Preacher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom