• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/Least Favorite Zelda Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't put the BotW into this context yet still since I'm not very far in. Looking back I would say Twilight Princess is my favorite. Others may disagree, but IMO, it did everything right. It was like OoT and more and that's not a bad thing. My least favorite was Zelda II Adventure of Link. It was a **** show of frustration from beginning to end. I made it to the last dungeon back in the day but it still remains the only main Zelda game I didn't finish. Given that it's on my NES mini I wonder if I should make another attempt...

Having beat Breath of the Wild twice, Ocarina 20+ times, Majora 5 times, and Twilight twice, but all the other games once, I have a solid idea of where they are from favorite to least. I'll just do a top 5, though.
1. Breath of The Wild
2. Majora's Mask
3.Ocarina of Time
4. A Link to the Past
5. The Wind Waker

The others are mostly tied, I thoroughly enjoyed them all, to at least some extent. The only one that I had problems with was AoL, but to be fair, I was a youngling when I played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom