• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Favorite Hyrule Warriors Character Skins?

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
So as the topic says... this thread is basically to show of some of ur favorite ingame character skins!
this only applies to actual characters, and not fairies~

My favorite skins both belong to Zelda!
tumblr_inline_nkhmo26KPF1qlwbrc.jpg
latest
they are absolutely lovely <3 I love both her boss battle outfit and the majoras mask bunnyhood... she is the cutest thing ever with the bunnyhood, and in the boss outfit.. she is just HOT A F! <3

It's funny, but we haven't looked at the costumes in months. Just yesterday (we've gotten back into the game recently) we decided to look through the costumes and mix them up a little bit. We don't really have favorites, but the Link postman is good for a laugh. My little kids always want that one!

Additionally, we noticed that the DLC characters don't have costumes. Is there a way to unlock some, or is that wishful thinking?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
If you mean the DLC characters in Legends, nope they don't have any costumes. I won't be surprised if they get their share of costumes on the new console or maybe in the upcoming DLC map but I doubt that.

If you mean the DLC characters in Legends, nope they don't have any costumes. I won't be surprised if they get their share of costumes on the new console or maybe in the upcoming DLC map but I doubt that.

Yes, that's what I meant. The Legends characters you can add to the regular game. Thanks for the info.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I think my absolute favorite is Link's Postman costume. I also like Link's Hero's Clothes (Boss), Lana's Skull Kid costume, and Agitha's/Ghirahim's Master Quest costumes.

Link's Master Quest costume (the purple one) and Fi's upcoming costume look great. I switched Link already and can't wait to try out Hallowee-Fi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom