• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Foreign Song?

Shamo

Lord Kaiser.
Just as the title states, what are some of your favorite foreign songs that you actually like? Basically you can't understand anything but you enjoy them.

My Favorite: Gintama x SPYAIR Greatness

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I almost exclusively listen to foreign music lol, I got into it because of anime but also because tbh lyrics might as well be another instrument as far as I'm concerned, if it sounds good then that's enough for me, I don't have to understand them to like it. Right now my favorite music group is UROBOROS, and my favorite song of theirs is Luminous. It's actually my current favorite song in general.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Well let's see English progressive rock group Supertramp isn't American so that technically makes the foreign, right?

So let's go with my all time favorite Take The Long Way Home. I'd post a video but some jerk keeps taking them down.

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
I can understand every word but they're still technically foreign since I live in the US. :P

As for non-Englist songs, gotta go with these two.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom