• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Changes/Additions

So the seventh generation of Pokemon games has been out and in the hands of many of us recently, and it's been pretty enjoyable. And it's got me thinking, Pokemon has been around for a really long time and as such there have been many changes and additions to the game. So, I'd like to know what your favorite change has been! I'll answer too, but I'm going to wait for a few replies to come in first so I don't bias the answers. Feel free to add a little description of your poké credentials as well: what gen was your first, which games you've played, how long you've been playing.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
My favorite changes would have to be the fairy type and the change to 3D. Fairy types are fun, and having the main games be in 3D has always been a desire of mine.

JetPunx-R

I can smell you
The Z moves so not every move or pokemon are overpowered for the rest of the battle/game unlike the Megarings. I love the looks for Mega evolve Pokemon which feels like their inner true form, to me anyways.

The Alolan forms are pretty cool, some arent my liking but some I find really interesting.

NO HMS! I can FINALLY not waste my time giving my pokemon( or a Slavemon) a move I wont be using to progress the game.

I find this a bit odd to be either my favorite or non-favorite(or additional in general), but the idea of dropping most of the Gen 7's pokemon speed to give the other stats a big boost is a bit on and off, but I currently like the idea to where its just strength or defensive pokemon causing damage besides relying on speed. But thats just how I feel.

Pen

The game is on!
The new "HM" mechanic for sure! Not only is it awfully convenient, but it also feels and looks really cool riding those Pokémon. Other than that, I also think the Trails were a great replacement of the good old Gyms. Don't get me wrong, the old traditional formula has always been great and it still works, but changing it up a bit for once felt really fresh and I liked it a lot! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom