• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fav youtuber?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Huge fan of Chadtronic <3 I also enjoy PBG, AuraGuardian, and Luigikid.

As for non-gaming channels, I enjoy watching videos about myths and legends (and scary stuff in general) so I like blameitonjorge and That Creepy Reading.

For political/pop culture stuff I usually watch Amazing Atheist.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, let's start by showing off them ZDer channels (Crimson Cavalier, Vergoagogo, Channel ZD-i, TriforceP, some others I'm forgetting), then moving on to ones I watch a lot:
Mr Sunday Movies, Movie Bob, and Channel Awesome for film stuff
I still watch a few of the Yogscast channels, though mostly I just listen to the podcast at this point
Peter Hollens and Smooth McGroove for music
How it Should Have Ended and Cinema Sins I guess fit in a category together maybe?
Super Carlin Bros, The Game Theorists, Film Theory, and Kmack Time for theory videos
Richalvarez for his Nintendo fanseries
Matthew Santoro for his Top 10s and 50 Amazing Facts series
... I watch too much YouTube

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Razorfist of The Rageaholic channel is a hyped up ranter whose subject matter encompasses video games, comic books, heavy metal and conservative/libertarian politics. The dude is loud, obnoxious, eloquent as all get out, crass and deliberately offensive, he makes good points and argues like its nobody's business (assuming you agree with his politics, I suppose.)

Chez Lindsay, originally Nostalgia Girl, does good film theory and analysis videos. Why she isn't teaching film theory courses is beyond me, because seriously what else is anyone supposed to do with film study other than teach others film theory?

EmceeProphit does video game analysis videos and retrospectives. His Twilight Princess retrospective analysis is my favorite video series on YT. Zelda fans check this dude out!!

TheGamingBritShow is a fun comedy ranter.

Mark Brown has some excellent video game design videos and game and series retrospectives.

Ahoy does video game retrospectives and has an ongoing series on popular or historically significant firearms and how they relate to pop culture with a particular emphasis on video games. His videos have top notch production quality for such simple presentation.

IHateEverything is good for a laugh.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
PBG, The Dex, Space Hamster and The Completionist. I enjoy watching most videos posted by Normal Boots and The Hidden Block.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Rhett and Link/Good Mythical Morning. I watched Rhett and Link's stuff on and off for years, and consistently watch GMM now. I don't see how anybody could not like them or their show.

Other than them, I mostly watch a lot of gaming channels. ChilledChaos(CriousGamers), ProJared, PBG, Commander Holly, Game Grumps, and a few others.

I used to watch JacksFilms a ton too, but haven't kept up with his stuff in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom