• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Enter the Dungeon

SuperGleeok64

For the Greater Good.
(I see you guys forgot about the bottle that I placed back in the Statue/Stalfos room. I guess you guys failed your 'See the bottle clearly placed next to the door in plain sight' checks, eh?) I head back to the first light hub after the others.

D

dinolink80

Evan stood in the center of the circle of the room Galt was in.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
(I see you guys forgot about the bottle that I placed back in the Statue/Stalfos room. I guess you guys failed your 'See the bottle clearly placed next to the door in plain sight' checks, eh?) I head back to the first light hub after the others.
lol, apparently. I even reminded everyone after the gate opened again, but....
Evan stood in the center of the circle of the room Galt was in.
Evan stepped into the glowing, colorful circle on the floor. The light grew brighter around him as it radiated up from the floor. The light grew so intense that the rest could no longer see him. The light then receded into the ceiling, and Evan was gone.

Evan:
As the light flows around you, it also flows into you. You begin to feel a sense of weightlessness, and the next thing you know you're in a completely pitch-black room. But as you regain your senses, you realize that you feel completely rejuvenated by the light. HP=20/20, MP=6/6

Last edited:

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Tenebrae, wondering what happened to Evan, steps into the circle himself. The light swirls around him until it fills the room and nobody can any longer see him. Just as before, the light receded into the ceiling, and Tenebrae disappeared along with it.

Elsewhere, Evan sees the pitch black chamber alight as a column of light appears a short way away in the floor, and he sees he's in an unlit tunnel; a dead end in one direction and a gate in the other. The light receded as quickly as it arrived, once again leaving him in darkness.

Celeboy:
As the light circles around you, bursts of red, blue, and green light flowing around you in harmonious chaos, you begin to feel weightless, a sense of silent noise takes you over before you're quickly deposited somewhere pitch black. As your senses adjust, your lack of sight is compensated by your other senses, and you notice you're feeling no more pain. HP= 10/10 MP= 20/20

dinolink, if you read that last little part in your special little spoiler tag you'd see what it means.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I use a burst spell, hoping to shed some light in this pitch-black room.

Last edited:

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Tenebrae opens up his magic, using a burst spell to light up the room. For a brief moment, he looks around and sees he's in a small gated alcove with a strange circular pattern on the ground where he's standing. The walls, floor and ceiling are the same perfectly formed stone that matches the area he just came from. The only other thing in this area is a metal gate straight in front, beyond which he cannot see, and there is someone walking towards it. Just when his energy disappates, Tenebrae hears a loud *clang* as Evan walks face-first into the metal.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I run towards where I see Evan and the gate, keeping my hands out infront of me.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
"EVAN!" I shout, "CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

"JUSTEAZY!" I shout, "CAN YOU CARRY ON WITH THE STORY?"

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Hi everyone. Sorry to revive a dead thread.
Long time no see. I owe y'all an explanation.

I lost my job. Back in 2011, in September, just before my birthday, I was fired. Stupid stuff. Partially my fault, partially not.
As a result of that, I became depressed, and became less active. I was too embarrassed to tell anyone so I just kind of shut out. Then, bills. So I had to sell my computer. This is my apology and hoping you can forgive me. (I was also running Mafia, and I'm going to post an apology there too.)
If any of you are still active, here's where we were:

A bounty to find two missing children didn't turn out as planned. A strange old man appeared, gave you some weird rings, and then disappeared just as quickly. You entered the dungeon only to be trapped in. Found some immobile glowing stones, then decided to look elsewhere for the children.

Y'all had killed some lizalfos, and their babies. Found what was left of the children (=[ )Activated some power rings (that were going to be unique items exclusive to these dungeons; also were going to be "bonded" to each character, unable to be removed but also not counting towards the 1-ring-only rule). Used those to revive a stalfos. Kicked it's butt (I tried to make that fight a bit harder, but y'all got some lucky rolls), then proceeded upstairs. Activated a portal up to a dark room. And that's when I officially sold my computer to keep my roof over my head. (I ended up being homeless the next month. Bad times.)

So, to give anyone who cares some closure.
Up in that small dark room, there was a metal gate. The gate was unlocked, and led to a large cavern. In that cavern you would have found a arachnos (basically, a giant bone spider). Upon defeating that, y'all would have got another visit from the mysterious old man (he's supposed to be the "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this!" dude.) who said something else in that same ancient language that the Stalfos was yelling at you earlier (I actually either found that ancient Zelda language or made it up. I remember having notes on exactly what that all meant (including the writing on the tablet), but my computer with all of my notes got sold). Congratulating you for besting the evil. And then you would have found freedom and completed your first dungeon.

Thank you all for your time in this dungeon, and so sorry it had to end like it did.

Hope you all have had wonderful lives in the last six years.

Much love.
Justeazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom