• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Emote Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
koj1bMa.png

http://imgur.com/koj1bMa

Djinn

and Tonic
I think I'm more disappointed that nobody has made a shrug emote made entirely out of shrug emotes.

And the Triforce Heroes emotes are going to become a bit more dated once the next game comes out and people will want emotes made from things surrounding BotW. I wonder if some of the more topical ones should be cycled in an out with the game popularity.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I think I'm more disappointed that nobody has made a shrug emote made entirely out of shrug emotes.

And the Triforce Heroes emotes are going to become a bit more dated once the next game comes out and people will want emotes made from things surrounding BotW. I wonder if some of the more topical ones should be cycled in an out with the game popularity.
djinn can you replace :shrugs: with the one i posted recently
Okay, @Jimmu, Hero of Legend and I have combined to make an emote to replace my ****ty one. Thanks to @The Hero of Legend for doing 99% of it.
VGeKewL.png
[/IMG]
VGeKewL.png

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So I have just found out ZD's beloved milkbag emote has been deleted for the second time. This is an absolute crime. For over three years now, milkbag has been apart of ZD's culture and it's kept this community going through tough times. I'm going to start my own treehugger group to save the innocent emotes who were killed in a repeat of the 2013 massacre by Wyatt.

#milkbaglivesmatter

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
So I have just found out ZD's beloved milkbag emote has been deleted for the second time. This is an absolute crime. For over three years now, milkbag has been apart of ZD's culture and it's kept this community going through tough times. I'm going to start my own treehugger group to save the innocent emotes who were killed in a repeat of the 2013 massacre by Wyatt.

#milkbaglivesmatter
#Kyby2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom