• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

I dreamt that ZD was a really good sci-fi Tv series. I only remember Mases(Mases basically looked like one of the blue guys in the first Tron movie and he was in charge of the main battle fleet) and TattooArtist for sure being in it but pretty sure other ZDers were too. Also Spock was in it and he spoke Klingon that wasn't actualy Klingon but was a language my mind made up and I interpreted as being Klingon inside the dream.

I don't even watch star trek or know really anything about it so idek

Probably other stuff happened but I don't remember

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I dreamt once that I was at marching band practice. But then I realized that there was this kid who was following me around yelling "expose him" repeatedly and wouldn't stop. Then there was a cow. I rode the cow but I couldn't get a grip on it. My hands kept slipping through the hair that is was trying to grab. It was greatly irritating. The last thing I remember was falling off the cow and seeing the kid who was yelling "expose him" standing over me.

G

Guest-3

Last night, I dreamt that I lives in a house made of jello, but I couldn't eat it, because it was hard jello. And then it turned into a humongous bouncy castle, then, for some reason, Tristan and Pendio showed up and started poking holes in the bouncy castle, but it wouldn't deflate. THEN, a dog/pig hybrid showed up and killed my family. I cried. :(

My dreams are either seriously messed up or not there at all. Last night I dreamt that I was in a volcano, which was also my school. We were all lowered down on surfboards towards the lava. And before I died, I woke up.
Ive been 'playing' Asagow Academy recently, so most dreams involve that. Either the scenery, or the actual people show up randomly throughout my dreams.

The oldest dream I can remember right now is one where I was in a plaza surrounded by residential buildings that were about five stories tall. I vividly remember a blue jay falling down from the sky with an arrow in its chest and it falling onto some grass near a bench where I was at. It was alive and in a lot of pain so I stomped on the poor little bird as hard as I could because I wanted to take it out of its mysery, but I remember my movements being almost involuntary and I remember feeling really distressed. It's been several years since I've had this dream, maybe around 6, but it still makes me feel pretty bad lol

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
Whenever I dream, I'm a really bad driver. Like, really bad. For some reason, it feels like I'm really tired, or its just way harder than normal, and I tend to veer off the lanes and occasionally crash into stuff. For some reason, my viewpoint will change too, and I'll inexplicably be driving from the back seat, and I won't be able to see properly, and I won't be able to brake.

This in no way represents my driving in real life, I must add.

G

Guest-3

Had a dream that someone ran me over over and over and over again. But I survived. XD

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
Whenever I dream, I'm a really bad driver. Like, really bad. For some reason, it feels like I'm really tired, or its just way harder than normal, and I tend to veer off the lanes and occasionally crash into stuff. For some reason, my viewpoint will change too, and I'll inexplicably be driving from the back seat, and I won't be able to see properly, and I won't be able to brake.

This in no way represents my driving in real life, I must add.

Had a dream that someone ran me over over and over and over again. But I survived. XD
Uh... do you happen to remember what the car looked like :sweat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom