• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dragons of Lythan (Take 2) Sign Up

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I'm horrible at explaining things, but Sylvari first gain awareness within the Dream, which contains their race's memories. They awaken as full adults, and can immediately go out into the world. Here's a wiki link.
Bo Bo-Bo Wo-yo-BoBo, I was also disappointed in the lack of Backstory. your posts are extravagant and you give me a duck sentence

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Well, I don't know much about the world that this RP takes place in; so to make a detailed backstory, I'd either need more details, or I'd have to use stuff from Guild Wars 2, the game that the Sylvari are from.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Pretty much the world is ruled by around 7-9 dragon lords, who are legit dragons who are terrible tyrants. It's a medieval setting. That's all I've got.

Storm

Lythan
Us
look for the original RP. first post is a goldmine. its on page 2

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Lythan is itself the country; it's one of four major continents on the planet, the others being Morgavia, Tovre, and Hyrule. The dragons have ruled for centuries, and there aren't a lot of events established to have happened recently, at least in Lythan. Morgavia's been at war with itself for years at this point, each race having its own army fighting every other race. Idk much about Tovre.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Lythan is ruled by cruel tyrants in the form of the dragons, who kill for fun and stuff. Bad dudes.
Hyrule is Hyrule. Post-Twilight Princess I believe.
Morgavia is a war-torn country which is full of race wars. That's where my char's from. Fun stuff.
For Tovre, there's an RP about it ("Knights of Tovre") from around the same time as the first Dragons of Lythan RP, or you can ask Storm. Like I said, idk much abuot it.

Storm

Name: Ezra Zaffeo
Race: Elven
Class: Rogue
Skill: Stable master: Trains all war horses
Weapon of Choice: Mace
Magical Affinity/ Elemental Preference: Air
Number between 1 and 11: 1
Backstory: Ezra was born outside of the walls, however, she was found and adopted by a human man, the old stable master. Ezra spends most of her days keeping the higher ups' horses, but when she gets free time, she trains. Her dream is to be face to face with a winged beast, to attempt to conquer it and finally bring a new breed of steed into light. But of course, that was simply a dream. Ezra is well known by everyone in town and receives the occasional love note from young boys.
ACCEPTED

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom