• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dragons of Lythan (Take 2) Sign Up

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Hey. Its Storm/ Lupus here with another Sign up thread for another RP.

Premise: it is the fifth age of the years of the Dragons. People run in fear from thier Draconic lords, who feast on livestock and burn villages to ash. It is my task to call forth for Heroes to rid the land of the Draconic menace.

Contract
Name:
Race: (wouldnt be a Dragon in this case. I will accept Zelda Races too XD)
Class:
Skill: ( Tailor, Blacksmith, fletcher, etc.)
Weapon of Choice:
Magical Affinity/ Elemental Preference:
Number between 1 and 11:
Backstory:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Alwin Nutt
Race: Daemon
Class: Warrior
Skill: Strategist
Weapon of Choice: Longsword
Magical Affinity/ Elemental Preference: Darkness/Fire (In that order)
Number between 1 and 11: pi
Backstory: Do you really want me to explain it again? Open up the Dekupedia to the page labeled "Alwin", Pre-Morgavia, Post-Banishment.

Pen

The game is on!
Contract

Name: Panriil Ivn Aquilum
Race: Sylph
Class: Rogue
Skill: Stealth, acrobatics
Weapon of Choice: Rapier and throwing knives
Magical Affinity/ Elemental Preference: Wind
Number between 1 and 11: 6
Backstory: Born to human parents in a human village, Panriil always felt like an outsider. At age 12 he ran away and settled in another significantly larger town. He made a living by selling stolen goods, as well as taking on occasional missions of different kinds.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Laeothrin
Race: Sylvari
Class: Ranger
Skills: Chef, Weaponsmith
WoC: Longbow, knives
EP: Nature
Number: 5
Backstory: 25 years ago, the Pale Tree appeared in Faron Woods, and the firstborn of the Sylvari awakened. Since then, the Sylvari have established themselves as one of the friendliest races in Hyrule. Three years ago, Laeothrin awakened, and almost immediately rushed off to go adventuring. Since then, he and his fernhound, Faolan have traveled all over the world, mostly exploring, but occasionally fighting monsters that terrorized small towns. Most recently, he has come to Lythan.

Last edited:
G

Guest-3

Name: Ezra Zaffeo
Race: Elven
Skill: Stable master: Trains all war horses
Weapon of Choice: Mace
Magical Affinity/ Elemental Preference: Air
Number between 1 and 11: 1
Backstory: Ezra was born outside of the walls, however, she was found and adopted by a human man, the old stable master. Ezra spends most of her days keeping the higher ups' horses, but when she gets free time, she trains. Her dream is to be face to face with a winged beast, to attempt to conquer it and finally bring a new breed of steed into light. But of course, that was simply a dream. Ezra is well known by everyone in town and receives the occasional love note from young boys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pen

The game is on!

63088477.jpg

Not saying I don't like it, because I do like it. I'm just pointing it out. :P

G

Guest-3

63088477.jpg

Not saying I don't like it, because I do like it. I'm just pointing it out. :P
XD Well ****e. I should have looked at everyone else's before I made mine. Freaking coincidences, sheesh.

Reactions: Pen

Storm

The numbers do mean something. Just keep going. My apps will be up later on. Like in 5 hours

Storm

Name: Alwin Nutt
Race: Daemon
Skill: Strategist
Weapon of Choice: Longsword
Magical Affinity/ Elemental Preference: Darkness/Fire (In that order)
Number between 1 and 11: 3
Backstory: Do you really want me to explain it again? Open up the Dekupedia to the page labeled "Alwin", Pre-Morgavia, Post-Banishment.
for those who don't know, Alwin was part of the Demonic royal guard until he slept with the princess...he was then banished... ACCEPTED

Contract

Name: Panriil Ivn Aquilum
Race: Sylph
Skill: Stealth, acrobatics
Weapon of Choice: Rapier and throwing knives
Backstory:
Born to human parents in a human village, Panriil always felt like an outsider. At age 12 he ran away and settled in another significantly larger town. He made a living by selling stolen goods, as well as taking on occasional missions of different kinds.
ACCEPTED

Name: Laeothrin
Race: Sylvari
Class: Ranger
Skills: Chef, Weaponsmith
WoC: Longbow, knives
EP: Nature
Number: 5
Backstory: Awakened from the Dream 3 years ago. He's spent his entire life traveling.
far too young. why is a baby tree being out on his own?

Name: Ezra Zaffeo
Race: Elven
Skill: Stable master: Trains all war horses
Weapon of Choice: Mace
Backstory: Ezra was born outside of the walls, however, she was found and adopted by a human man, the old stable master. Ezra spends most of her days keeping the higher ups' horses, but when she gets free time, she trains. Her dream is to be face to face with a winged beast, to attempt to conquer it and finally bring a new breed of steed into light. But of course, that was simply a dream. Ezra is well known by everyone in town and receives the occasional love note from young boys.
you need to pick another number. I will approve you when I get that Number

Storm

Contract
Name: Belo'Khun Vandraste/Bella Vandraste
Race: Vandari Elf
Class: Berserker/Mage
Skill: Blacksmith/Speechcraft
Weapon of Choice: Enchanted Katana/ Iron Staff
Magical Affinity/ Elemental Preference: Fire/Wind
Number between 1 and 11: 11
Backstory: Bella was born in the country side of Lythan, where she was often fauned over by the local boys, but Bella had no time for such trifles, for she wanted to Join the Flame Legion. so she Disguised herself as a man and rose through the ranks until he was General. he knows that if they discover his secret, the men will execute her, but not before having their way with her in a stockade

as a side note...nobody ever puts 2 and 2 together and discover bella and Belo are the same person.

Storm

Name: Igneel
Race: Elf(?)
Appearance: 7 foot Tall, skin as black as the Ace of Spades, bald head, has a goatee
Skill: Tailor
Weapon of Choice: a two handed Cleaver-type weapon
Magical Affinity/ Elemental Preference: Fire
Number between 1 and 11: **** the Number
Backstory: General of one of the Flame Legions of Lythan

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
I'm horrible at explaining things, but Sylvari first gain awareness within the Dream, which contains their race's memories. They awaken as full adults, and can immediately go out into the world. Here's a wiki link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom