• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Wait, I'm sorry. Not the exact same
If you lynch me I die
If you lynch Mido he dies
That's the only difference

Right, that's why I emphasized that.
Unvote
Vote: Zelda13

With deadline in like 7 hours (12 cet is 7est/4pst for those in NA) I'm just going to default to Zelda 13. Doubt I'll be awake at 7am tomorrow. I'll pursue other players next game day.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I will extend this day with 24 hours.

The day will now end at sunday 6 september, 12:00 CET.

I forgot my laptop at my appartment, writing a night scene, or even a simple vote tally, is very difficult on just a mobile phone. Because I do not want the game to be harmed by that, I'll extend the day a little bit, to allow me to find a solution

Foo

Expectation
Ah, interesting.
OK, well I'm going to make my role in 20 minutes whatever may come, and then hit the hay. I'll be in front of a computer basically all day tomorrow and I'd really like to talk things out with people. Things feel a little... testy for my liking at the moment and I don't think that that's necessary. Not on a town/scum axis but in the meta, and that could lead to a non-fun situation. I'll do whatever yall fell is necessary to reconcile.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
All of these lies, truths, deceits, or am I know the one spreading the deceits I'm talking about?

All of you,
tumblr_muav3vgBXT1r4ipy3o3_250.gif

:crisis::crisis::crisis:
The game seems to be truly starting.
Allow me to present the current results:

Vote tally

Ari - 2 (zelda13, Mido)
Dekunut - 1 (Frozen Chosen)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 2 (Dekunut, LittleGumball)
Zelda13 - 1 (Viral Maze)
Crus@der77x - 1 (Foo)

Not voting:
Foo, Repentance, Sadia, Johnny Sooshi, Crus@der77x, Repentance, A Link in Time, Musicfan, Ari, Mellow Ezlo, Pendio, Doc

1 claim has been made today, so only 1 more will be allowed

The day ends Saturday, 4th of September, at 12:00 CET

As it seems right now, Ari is heading to be dragged into the void? :`v`::`v`::`v`: I am thrilled.

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
Mido, what do you think of Dekunut?

Well, I suppose DekuNut beat me to the punch. He's said it all!

you guys are great at talking

Yes. Yes we are! :right:

I haven't really posted again because as I mentioned in my previous post, I am torn as to whether Ari or SMS is truthful with their claims. I suspect there are other factors I haven't considered yet, but my indecisveness in this situation isn't helping matters. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom