• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Enjoy Watching Twitch Streams?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Do you enjoy watching Twitch Streams or more broadly watching live streams of other people playing video games? Perhaps you've even streamed yourself?

This is something I've never really gotten into as I prefer to use my gaming time to actually play myself but it seems to be getting increasingly popular.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I enjoy watching streams/streamers. I usually prefer the smaller ones, like a friend who has an FE centered channel. He streams pretty regularly and I enjoy the relaxed vibe. Less for the game itself and more for just the casual interaction.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I hardly use twitch myself, honestly I only open it up to watch plink's streams when those happen. I don't drop in to youtube livestreams all that much either. It's not something I gravitate towards. The only time I feel like watching someone else stream a game is if it's one of my friends.

Streaming actually is something I want to do in the future, but again just as a small thing between friends. Just to chill, play games, and hang out, hah.

Depends on whether I know the streamer-- generally, I don't get too much enjoyment watching someone I don't know play, but when it's a friend, I like to swing by if I'm available, because I think it's a nice way to hang out in that case. Most of the time when my friends stream they'll be in a VC on a discord server I have access to as well, which I generally prefer to being in the text chat. Personally I think the more direct VC hanging out is a bit of a more engaging way to participate and hanging.

I do also stream weekly myself, but my streams aren't gaming based at present, so it's possibly not quite on-topic.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
It depends on the streamer. I'm not really interested in watching someone play a game so much as I am interesting commentary and interactions. It has to be the sort of streamer who can entertain me without being the focus of my screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom