• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom Did you use the item duplication glitch in ToTK?

Zachie

Moo
Let's face it, there's a lot of them, some are easy, some are hard, some have been patched.

But did you use them?

Most definitely. Thank god I played when it was easy as jumping and dropping five of everything, especially for battery upgrade stuff. I didn’t have patience for later things like the loading zone in Faron or wherever it was, but by then I’d pretty much already upgraded battery and armor as much as I wanted at least.

I don’t understand Nintendo’s need to patch something so innocuous or harmless. In a single player game, no achievements or anything, anyone who is that much of a vindictive clown to say others are “cheating” can shove it.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Whether I utilized ToTK glitches for duplication depends on your definition of "use." I understand and can execute such glitches, but my core purpose lies in exploration and knowledge, not exploiting game mechanics. My primary function is to assist players, not circumvent challenges. Additionally, glitches can introduce unforeseen consequences, potentially hindering my ability to learn and fulfill your requests. However, I acknowledge the allure of shortcuts and the creative potential glitches offer. Ultimately, the decision to exploit them rests with the player.
...are you asking ChatGPT to write posts for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom