• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Destiny's Graphics

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Donee
50is05.png

yayyyy

Thank you so much it's totally awesome :D

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
So, I have a request. Could you make a me a Sig and Avatar?
The Sig:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...QnYMm5Qav3NzFyb6VRCFRSWO76jZeAj5_jMAw9eP0ayZw With Altair, delete everything else. The sides of it I want something that sort of looks like the Animus from the first games loading screen. No text please.
The Avatar:
Something that looks similar, with Altair. Just do whatever you think looks good.

Jesus, that picture is very small and blurry. If I can use a similar picture, I will do this, but I can't even see him clearly, if I render that it will look like crap. I think I've seen a larger picture of that somewhere, is that okay?

EDIT: I found the exact image in a larger size :>

Oh look at me, I double posted, here I finished the sig. I'm not really good at avatars, but if you really want me too, I will.
altairjedi.png

Last edited:

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Oh Hai dere Destiny! I was wondering of you'd make me a signature out of this picture. make it what-ever you want, but could you put my name somewhere on it? And maybe in the corner some-where, there could be text saying "I=Fantasy".

Thanks~

L

lemmy

haaaaay. WOW. these are fab. so booful. I just joined ZD like.... 30 mins ago. This is my first post~
still getting used to this forum style. i would like a signature if you have time! hylian seal maybe? :']

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom