• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dead Pool

It looks like its gonna be a fun game :P

[video=youtube;XqORbzbEfoM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqORbzbEfoM[/video]

Dan

My favourite character !! yeeeeees. The game better be fun, and not a total ****fest.

Dante is annoying? you are dead to me spirit

Also isnt that how deadpool is meant to be?

Dante is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery annoying, i hate putting up with him during the DMC games, egotistical ***** that he is...

Though just to make myself even deader to you, i've never liked Deadpool. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
:kawaii: Dante is not annoying hes awesome cause hes like am pure bad *** i knows it :P when ye are that cool you can be a egotistical thingy all ye want :P

Dan

Dante is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery annoying, i hate putting up with him during the DMC games, egotistical prick that he is...

Though just to make myself even deader to you, i've never liked Deadpool. :P

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

BAN HER BAN HER BAN HER BAN HER ! :'(
----

Fan boy crazy behaviour aside. I do hope this game is fun and they aren't just marketing deadpools humor.

:kawaii: Dante is not annoying hes awesome cause hes like am pure bad *** i knows it :P when ye are that cool you can be a egotistical thingy all ye want :P

But Virgil in DMC 3 wasn't an egomanic and he could do just as much as Dante, i liked Virgil he was cooooool. =]

Fan boy crazy behaviour aside. I do hope this game is fun and they aren't just marketing deadpools humor.

Yeah, i don't think this is gonna be Marvel's answer to Batman's Arkham games, we can hope that its a little okay though but i think its gonna end up playing like a buffed Lollipop Chainsaw..

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
Hell I just want a Deadpool movie....he was pretty worthless in Wolverine to be honest. They didn't give him any humor though the fight scene was pretty cool.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
All my want belong to this. My parents usually need a lot of convincing for M games ( We all know this is rated M) but my dad loves Marvel so win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom