• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cougar Town

Has anyone here on the forums seen the TV Show Cougar Town? It premiered on ABC on September 23, 2009 and moved to TBS in January of this year. It will start its 5th season on TBS in 2014. This show is one of the best shows on TV imo. The first few episodes started out as a older woman dating younger guys but the series abandoned that concept shortly into season 1 and evolved into a ensemble comedy about friendships and love. I think they made the right choice changing the focus of the show. So like I said I was wondering if you have seen this show and what are your thoughts on it if you have? Also does the title drive you away from wanting to see it? Since season 2 the creators have been making fun of in their words a "crappy title" in the intro to the show. They came up with some funny stuff. I recommend checking this show out. It's really good and has some really sincere and touching moments in it. Thank you for reading this post.:)

Users who are viewing this thread