• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Calamity sign up thread

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
A while back I suggested in the official suggestions thread (after @Spirit told me to do it) that people could have Calamity appear before their names during the lead up to and around the time of release for BoTW. Just as the mods got Claus after their names for the festive season. There seemed to be quite a bit of interest for this to happen.

I also think having red names as well just like the colour of the corrupted guardians would be a good idea.

This thread is for people to express their interest and get the administration to make this a reality for those who want it.

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
But also maybe we could have some way to do like, a red vs blue thing abd do community contests for the sides leading up to and through the game's rekease?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
But also maybe we could have some way to do like, a red vs blue thing abd do community contests for the sides leading up to and through the game's rekease?

This would be cool. Along with 'Calamity', maybe we could have a 'Sheikah' option?

Either way, I like the idea of doing something fun and special for BotW.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Calamity could be Wii U version cause Wii U is a Calamity, and Shiek would be Switch cause they both start with S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom