• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler BotW's Ganon and Reincarnation

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Screenshot_488.png
He has given up on reincarnation. Does this mean we won't see Gannon again? Does this indicate where on the timeline BotW takes pace? This made me initially think maybe this meant this would be later in the timeline, like after the Adventure of Link, or after Four Swords Adventures, then again Ganon has been resurrected before. What do you make of this if anything. It definitely caught my attention when I heard this

I think it's a safe bet that BotW is set after any other games in it's timeline... that seems to be the only way everything could possibly fit.
This line did make me think that this might be the last appearance of Ganon within this timeline as well, but the more I think about it, the more I've been questioning it.
"Reincarnation" doesn't necessarily refer to returning from the dead, it could also just be referring to returning to a physical form, which would make a lot of sense, given Ganon's current form in BotW (a more literal interpretation of the term, but I don't think there are any terms that better describe that process).
This means that rebirth or resurrection are still possibilities in the future.

Caught my attention too... even made a thread about it...

Seriously, god knows where this game goes. Effort seems to have been put in specifically to contradict things.

I dont think we've seen the last of Ganon, we're not sure what Zelda does to him at the end was she sealing hin or outright killing him?

She also says "Ganon is gone 'for now'"
And we have DLC coming.....

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It doesn't matter if he is sealed. He will always break out. If he is killed outright and can not reincarnate as you claim here, he can be brought back by time travel, same as in Skyward Sword. Ganon will never be gone.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Caught my attention too... even made a thread about it...

Seriously, god knows where this game goes. Effort seems to have been put in specifically to contradict things.

I dont think we've seen the last of Ganon, we're not sure what Zelda does to him at the end was she sealing hin or outright killing him?

She also says "Ganon is gone 'for now'"
And we have DLC coming.....

Aounuma recently posed with a tingle plushie. Don't expect Ganon to be the villain of that DLC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom