• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend Of Zelda: Blood Of The Dragons

Daku Rinku

Waiting for The Apocalypse
Raveena ordered her blue faced goblins to pour into the mines, to seize the Gorons. She waves her wand over the Gorons bound before her, and caste a spell, their eyes swirling with orange circles like ripples in a pool.

Daku Rinku

The Fall of the Mines of Goron was swift, the poor rocky beings despite wielding bombs were not prone to fighting. Raveena had each cursed by her spellcraft and out to work building arms, armor, and materials for another fortress in the West Eldin.

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA F#FF# DB EF#E *If you know, you know
Wha- *I shoot a blast of deep purple light at the army of bokoblins.* WHO'S NEXT?! Cief! WHERE ARE YOU??

Malon

*I attempt to throw as many beams as possible, but I'm ultimately surrounded* Wha- I don-

Malon

*I hit Raveena with a column of light, all my anger being released into this one blow. I then go to pick Cief up*

Daku Rinku

The light beam knocked Raveena off her horse, her head smoking, when she rose up with burning orange eyes.
Taking her wand she caused a great twister of fire to appear and head towards them.

Malon

*I turn my hands up to deflect the fire, but my magic is weakening.* I- c- Cief.... *Remembering Cief, I throw my hands up, dissipating the flame. I teleport to Raveena, and spear her in the head.* NEVER mess with someone from the Shadow Realm!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom