• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bloodborne Mafia: A Paleblood Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also ya, having all four town power roles die in a row was rotten luck on our part lol, and wtf are the chances of that happening, honestly. The only four people that died before the game's end were our four power roles, how tf does that happen.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Also ya, having all four town power roles die in a row was rotten luck on our part lol, and wtf are the chances of that happening, honestly. The only four people that died before the game's end were our four power roles, how tf does that happen.
Skill :^)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Tbh I got a little lazy towards the end but I knew there was a clear winner by the 3rd day. Thanks for the praise guys, I'm glad you liked the game. It was sort of a a niche flavor but it was something I'd been wanting to do. Honestly I had some other plans depending on how the Matrix randomized (a couple game characters not used could have been made Werewolves since they're NPC that literally turn from man to beast when you engage them). Overall though, I liked the characters that I picked for the game.

Was he the one who used the sword that damages himself? I think I always took advantage of that and didn't have too much trouble with him. The guy I was gave me much more trouble if I recall. I'd what it was about him but I think I usually beat him by knocking him off the tower. As to who the hardest enemy was I'd say it's probably gerhman. He was everything a final boss should be in a game like that. So much better than moon presence.

He just always gave me trouble because my favorite build tends to be running 25/50 Strength/Arcane with minimal Skill and Bloodtinge, so my visceral attacks tend to a bit underpowered. Instead I just cheese him out with stuff like the Executioner Glove and then rush him down on a strafe.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Scum isn't my strong suit so I'm not surprised to see I was so suspicious. Granted, it's hard to be completely innocent-looking as scum. Gotta work on my aggressiveness. I felt karus last post was the most irrefutable evidence that she is town that it was pretty unfair, but I'm also upset the game had to end that way. Had karu not made that post I think we could have gotten her lynched before we all died.

We didn't have day chat but in hindsight at the end of the previous night I wish we had planned on someone to all switch our votes on at the last second, I think we could have pulled that off given the numbers.

Town played well but we got pretty lucky with PRs, and also having all 3 of us as scum is sorta OP lol.

Congrats to Minish, you ended up being considered our biggest fear at the end of the game lol

Haha, thanks. I'm not sure if I could have convinced the others though, since I would have tried to lynch Pendio first (because I felt the strongest about him), but no one else really saw him as being suspicious.

I'm curious, did you all have a certain plan for the no lynch idea or was it just to gain town cred?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Haha, thanks. I'm not sure if I could have convinced the others though, since I would have tried to lynch Pendio first (because I felt the strongest about him), but no one else really saw him as being suspicious.

I'm curious, did you all have a certain plan for the no lynch idea or was it just to gain town cred?
After I realized I kinda messed up by not planning the thing I said before (we all agree to one person and then pretend a no lynch or keep votes close enough to pile on at end of day), I was like well I may as well play how I would as town. The no lynch is something I'd actually do. Honestly I wouldn't have done any of that if we had day chat though lol, especially the nominate thing. So it was all banking on the fact that most of you would assume mafia has day chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom