• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bloodborne Mafia: A Paleblood Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Okay so what's everyone else's opinion on having a no lynch? Would genuinely like to see what others say.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I feel like, since we're in MyLo, going for a no-lynch is a good call. If we're 100% sure of someone, then sure, lynch, but for today we have nothing to lose by No Lynching and nothing to gain by Lynching.

Jamie

It's pretty important if we are going to No Lynch to vote for it. If we do not get a majority on it, then scum can just switch their vote on to whomever at the last second and win the game. Getting a majority no lynch makes this impossible. Please vote @Pendio @DekuNut @karu @Kristofer Cain @Tristan @Libk @Minish_Link

Pen

The game is on!
Definitely.

Vote: No Lynch

Although, we can still hold off on reaching a majority until closer to the end of the day. That way we can have some more time to talk without having the day end early.

Jamie

One from majo. I'd like to hold off as @Pendio suggested until a couple hours before end of day. I am 100% going to be on before the day ends tomorrow to chat.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Sorry guys, it's been a crazy day.

Jamie I'll answer your question in a bit, later tonight. As for the no lynch, I'm totally on board with that and I'm willing to majo later on. Anyway, I will say that my suspicion on Jamie has gone down a lot since he suggested the no lynch, even if it's to gain town cred, it's a pretty dumb thing for scum to do.

And here's what I can say with my free five minutes, see y'all later.

Jamie

Sorry guys, it's been a crazy day.

Jamie I'll answer your question in a bit, later tonight. As for the no lynch, I'm totally on board with that and I'm willing to majo later on. Anyway, I will say that my suspicion on Jamie has gone down a lot since he suggested the no lynch, even if it's to gain town cred, it's a pretty dumb thing for scum to do.

And here's what I can say with my free five minutes, see y'all later.
Crazy day = non stop gay orgies?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm not sure I really agree with a no lynch, but it looks like everyone else does so I won't try to stop it. While what Jamie said about a mislynch does make sense, I feel like we'll be in the same spot, only slightly worse for the next day. If we don't lynch, that will make 4 townies and 3 mafia going into the next day. Mafia is probably going to kill someone who won't give us any information, so we'll be going off the same thing as we are today. Then mafia will have an easier chance of just convincing one townie to vote their way for the majority. Either way, both moves are pretty risky. Mislynch ends the game now, and non lynch means possibly just putting off that scenario until the next day.

If we're doing a no lynch though, I agree we do need to hold off on majority til end of day. Everyone also needs to post their thoughts/suspicions in case they are the mafia kill.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The thought behind a no lynch, I believe, is letting someone die. Narrowing the numbers so it's easier to decide on someone to lynch. We walk into tomorrow and someone's dead and we're like, "Welp they're not scum. Now we've got almost a 50% chance to off them". Add in the fact that it gives us more time to think and plan (hence why we haven't majoed on No Lynch yet).

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The thought behind a no lynch, I believe, is letting someone die. Narrowing the numbers so it's easier to decide on someone to lynch. We walk into tomorrow and someone's dead and we're like, "Welp they're not scum. Now we've got almost a 50% chance to off them". Add in the fact that it gives us more time to think and plan (hence why we haven't majoed on No Lynch yet).

Yeah, that's why I think the idea of a no lynch isn't a bad one. It's just that in this situation I'm not sure if it gives us much of an advantage. It does have it's pros, but there are also some problems with it, which I pointed out. That's why I said I'm not sure if I entirely agree with it, but I won't fight against it because I do see the logic behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom