• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bloodborne Mafia: A Paleblood Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I think if ALIT flims scum, it might be worth looking more into Libk as well. ALIT asked LG specifically about her vote for Libk, and whether she found him suspicious or if it was just for self-preservation. It seemed pretty obvious that her vote was for self-preservation, because when she cast it, she said it should tie things up. Maybe ALIT's vote for LG was to put more votes on her to make it harder for someone to tie Libk back up with her. He also waited until after Deku's vote, which was the one to break the tie, so maybe he thought that would be less suspicious.
I think this logic here is quite a bit weak, no offense. ALIT voted for a very clear reason. He thought he saw a slip. I'm pretty sure there was nothing else behind it.

I am interested to hear why Tristan is on his scum reads though. Definitely not someone I'd think of.

Pen

The game is on!
You noted LG's actions were suspicious but stayed on Libk instead of voting for LG. You dedicated several posts to this but ended up saying you weren't particularly suspicious of anyone and sticking with your random vote. Even if you disagree with my reasoning for voting LG, I find your Day 1 hedging disconcerting.

As others have already pointed out for me, I did express slight suspicion toward Gummy, but it was never particularly strong. Since it was just day 1, none of my suspicions could have been very strong, and none of them (even my suspicion of you at the time (which I also noted yesterday without placing a vote)) were strong enough for me to place a serious vote. That was why I stuck with my old RVS vote. I already explained this. It's not an unusual thing to do on day 1.

I am interested to hear why Tristan is on his scum reads though. Definitely not someone I'd think of.

I am also very interested in hearing about this. And even the reasoning for Deku since I don't really understand that reasoning either. Also, ALIT, would you mind elaborating a bit further on why you think Libk in particular is amongst the less scummy ones?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I think this logic here is quite a bit weak, no offense. ALIT voted for a very clear reason. He thought he saw a slip. I'm pretty sure there was nothing else behind it.

If ALIT flips scum, then his reasoning is a lie, and his true reasoning would likely be to protect someone else.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If ALIT flips scum, then his reasoning is a lie, and his true reasoning would likely be to protect someone else.
Which the only person he'd be reasonably protecting at that point would be Libk, nobody else was in danger.

I feel like Alit is pulling suspicions out of nowhere now. I looked back through his posts and I don't see where he indicated any previous suspicion on me or Deku, and the funny thing is that most of us are suspicious of Deku for similar reasons that we're suspicious of Alit, but why is Alit suspicious of him?

G

Guest-3

XD Helpful. Got it. But I'll probably over analyze and screw everything up, but oh well-diddly-doo
*entertains the crowd with a nice dance*

I'm also slightly suspicious of Jamie... he called out ALIT's flipping scum, it is a possibility that he could simply be averting attention to protect himself... But what do I know, I'm just a Kris.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
XD Helpful. Got it. But I'll probably over analyze and screw everything up, but oh well-diddly-doo
*entertains the crowd with a nice dance*

I'm also slightly suspicious of Jamie... he called out ALIT's flipping scum, it is a possibility that he could simply be averting attention to protect himself... But what do I know, I'm just a Kris.
What do you think of the now-inevitable lynch of Alit? Do you think the evidence is sound, or do you think there is someone else we should've pursued instead? I know you're suspicious of Jamie, can you explain that a bit more?

Also, don't be afraid to over-analyze. If you have something that you want to say, then you should say it.

G

Guest-3

Hmmm... in that case, ALIT could be scum, yes, but I'm sure he's well aware that what he is doing will be throwing all of our votes off... rather than looking for the completely obvious statements, we should be also looking for behavior that turns attention away from ones' self.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Final Vote Count

karu (2): DekuNut, Prophecies About Bok Choy
A Link In Time (3): Pendio, Tristan, Jamie
Pendio (1): A Link In Time

The town rejoined, and focused their attention to A Link In Time. She'd been overly critical of LittleGumball, surely he was the target. They angrily crowded around her, tying her up at her ankles and wrists. She screamed and thrashed as they used a beam nearby to hoist her upside down down above the group. Slowly one among them walked out of the group with a blade in hand. Grabbing A Link In Time by the face, they muffled her screams and forced her head down, exposing her neck. In one fluid motion they cut her throat open, exanguinating her in a matter of minutes. As the last drops of blood fell on the executioner they noticed a previous injury of theirs heal and disapear.

A Link In Time was Arianna, Woman of the Night, the Town Doctor.

The dawn approached quickly, and as such, the town members left, hoping for a better hunt the next night.

Day 2 Begins!

Day 2 will end on Thursday, February 16th, 2017, at 3:00 PM, EST. Please have all actions PM'd to me at this time.

The Living Hunters: 9
Libk
Prophecies About Bok Choy
DekuNut
Pendio
Kristofer Cain
Jamie
Minish_Link
Karu
Tristan

The Slaughtered Prey: 3
LittleGumball - Valtr, Master of the League - Town One-Shot Vigilante
Kaio-Kenshin - Eileen the Crow - Town One-Shot Cop
A Link In Time - Arianna, Woman of the Night - Town Doctor

Last edited:

Jamie

Kaio is still in the list bruh. There's 9 people.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
The sun shown brightly in town as the people remained hidden in Yharnam. The beasts were all hidden as well, for an eerie presence had descended over the town. But one lone soul stood watch over the town, his machines and tools at the ready to obliterate any who trespassed against him. As the sun began to set, he breathed a sigh of relief, thankful he'd made it through the day. However as he looked back to the bass of his tower he saw an odd man, laughing hysterically. Recognizing him as one of the corrupt who'd brought ruin onto the hunters he trained his gatling gun onto the man. However, just before letting off the first volley, he saw a shadow decend over his head. He turned to see the face of an eldritch horror looming over him. The roaring and cackling melded into one as the creature brought one of its 6 palms down into the roof of the tower. When it withdrew, all that was left was the mangled mess of Prophecies About Bok Choy's body. The man laughed with glee before stumbling away, while the behemoth vanished into thin air.

Prophecies About Boc Choy was Retired Hunter Djura, the Town Odd-Night Watcher.

As the town gathered, they tried to avoid looking at his broken figure and set out with new determination to bring down the evildoers.

Night 3 of the Hunt Begins!
Night 3 will end on Saturday, February 18th, 2017, at 5:00 PM, EST.

The Living Hunters: 8
Libk
DekuNut
Pendio
Kristofer Cain
Jamie
Minish_Link
Karu
Tristan

The Slaughtered Prey: 4
LittleGumball - Valtr, Master of the League - Town One-Shot Vigilante
Kaio-Kenshin - Eileen the Crow - Town One-Shot Cop
A Link In Time - Arianna, Woman of the Night - Town Doctor
Prophecies About Bok Choy - Retired Hunter Djura - Town Odd-Night Watcher

Jamie

Vote: Kristofer Cain
Just want a single meaningful post please.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
@Kristofer Cain yeah, that'd be nice. I know you came in with a little bit at the end of yesterday, but it really wasn't much. Any other thoughts?
Also, comparing our dead list to the Matrix, it looks like we've lost all of our PRs. So now we have to use the days as best we can. The night is for nothing but mafia now, and we can't rely on any protective or investigative roles to give us a lead. Be careful with your voting.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I wonder if Bok watched Karu night 1, and that was why he was going after her yesterday? I can see him doing that, after LG flipped town after being suspicious of Karu herself, it would make sense to use the role against her in that case. Makes me want to take another look at Karu.

I'll post more later, just wanted to get this little bit in. Also, I agree with you both in that Kris needs to post something of substance in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom