• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bizzi's Artwork

Ok, I just want to say I love multimedia ink pieces, especially if they're combined with chalk or watercolor. So seeing that chalk + ink piece up top there made me really happy. The second one is really cool too. I like how it's like sort of scratchy and rough-looking. It has a lot of character, despite just being a lock. I also want to say I like the way you did that guy's hair in the ink profile. It's sort of like semi-cartoonish, but still maintaining a sense of realism. Really cool stuff.

--I know you're probably required to use a lot of different media for your coursework, but do you have a favorite medium?

Ok, I just want to say I love multimedia ink pieces, especially if they're combined with chalk or watercolor. So seeing that chalk + ink piece up top there made me really happy. The second one is really cool too. I like how it's like sort of scratchy and rough-looking. It has a lot of character, despite just being a lock. I also want to say I like the way you did that guy's hair in the ink profile. It's sort of like semi-cartoonish, but still maintaining a sense of realism. Really cool stuff.

--I know you're probably required to use a lot of different media for your coursework, but do you have a favorite medium?

I'm glad that see that you enjoy my artwork. (: As for my favorite medium, I'd say it's pencil crayons. I find that I have the most control over it and I'm able to blend the colors to my liking. Acrylic comes second- I love creating different textures with it. What mediums do you like the most?

Some of my pencil crayon works:
fbhkhkh;h.jpg woodland5.jpg AnatomySketch.jpg IMG_3819.JPG

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ

Dan

These drawings are great, I certainly hope you can go into a career that utilises your talent. My favourite is the lock due to its style.

Is the last one the guy from Muse? :3
Yes he is~ They're one of my favorite bands.

These drawings are great, I certainly hope you can go into a career that utilises your talent. My favourite is the lock due to its style.

Thank you for your kind words! I was actually offered an apprenticeship at a tattoo shop in my home town during Christmas break. Hopefully the offer still stands when I return after school but if not I'm sure I'll be able to make in the field another way. (: The lock is one of my personal favorites as well. I ended up giving it to my parents as a gift.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Wow. You're a really good artist. I like how you use a lot of different mediums in your work, and you seem to be very proficient at every style. That's pretty amazing. It's artists like you that really make me wonder how people are so good at what they do.

My brother is pretty good at drawing, too, but he really hasn't done much with his talent for some time now, which he used to be all about art. Hopefully he'll get back into it soon, seeing as he's going to school to learn programming. Maybe he'll make a great game one day, with beautiful artwork. Who knows?

I think the most distinguishing characteristic I notice about your pencil crayon works is that your shading is pretty high contrasting, almost akin to the shading that I would associate with oil pastels. This is most prominent with the first picture you posted of the girl. Love it.
What mediums do you like the most?
It's probably a toss-up between colored pencil and acrylic, but I don't get the opportunity to do any painting these days. I do enjoy working with graphite, too, but that's kind of messy, haha. I don't really have any colored pencils right now except a landscape set (so lots of greens and browns and stuff) and some stray pencils that are lying around, so if I do use pencils, the coloring looks kind of selective. Which I suppose could add its own neat effect but meh. A lot of my stuff in the past several years has mostly been drawn/lined traditionally, and then colored digitally, but I'm slacking on that too so.

Enough about me, though. You should post some more of your ink pieces if you have the time. I really like seeing those. Those ink designs (and the skull right below them) are really amazing. Even though they're really small in the picture, I can't get over the amount of detail you put into them.

I do like that stained glass style Majora's Mask. Is there a story for the one on the lower right with the girl and wolf?

And B-Mo

What school are you going to?

The Majora's Mask painting is probably one of the most challenging pieces I've ever worked on but it was worth it. I think I spent around 40 hours painting the tiny details. As for the girl and the wolf, it was more of an experimental piece so I don't recall making a story for it. I'll leave it up to the viewers interpretation. (: Yes B-Mo! I actually created another line art using my B-mo mug as a reference.

Currently I go to Cambrian College. I've learned so much here and I'm glad I made the decision to go. I'm thinking of taking a business course afterwards in my hometown.

Wow. You're a really good artist. I like how you use a lot of different mediums in your work, and you seem to be very proficient at every style. That's pretty amazing. It's artists like you that really make me wonder how people are so good at what they do.

My brother is pretty good at drawing, too, but he really hasn't done much with his talent for some time now, which he used to be all about art. Hopefully he'll get back into it soon, seeing as he's going to school to learn programming. Maybe he'll make a great game one day, with beautiful artwork. Who knows?

Thank you! The program I'm in encourages you to try out different mediums. I think that practice, being persistent/dedicated, and drawing from life are what helped me get to where I am so far in my drawing technique. There's still so much more to learn . (:
Oh nice! I think that being a game developer would be amazing.

I think the most distinguishing characteristic I notice about your pencil crayon works is that your shading is pretty high contrasting, almost akin to the shading that I would associate with oil pastels. This is most prominent with the first picture you posted of the girl. Love it.

It's probably a toss-up between colored pencil and acrylic, but I don't get the opportunity to do any painting these days. I do enjoy working with graphite, too, but that's kind of messy, haha. I don't really have any colored pencils right now except a landscape set (so lots of greens and browns and stuff) and some stray pencils that are lying around, so if I do use pencils, the coloring looks kind of selective. Which I suppose could add its own neat effect but meh. A lot of my stuff in the past several years has mostly been drawn/lined traditionally, and then colored digitally, but I'm slacking on that too so.

Enough about me, though. You should post some more of your ink pieces if you have the time. I really like seeing those. Those ink designs (and the skull right below them) are really amazing. Even though they're really small in the picture, I can't get over the amount of detail you put into them.

It does seem pretty similar to oil pastels now that you've mentioned it. I never really noticed. Thank you again for the compliments
I have the same problem with graphite although I still enjoy using it. I find that putting a scrap piece of paper under your drawing hand will reduce the smudging though. You could definitely achieve a unique style with monochromatic colors. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

View attachment 37292 zdfjkladsjalk.jpg zdkfjdsalkfdjkl.jpg View attachment 37295 furydkfjdslfk.jpg View attachment 37296

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom