• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Sun/Moon Character?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Sun and Moon have so many entertaining and fun characters. During my playthrough I could feel myself actually caring about these characters as opposed to my usual indifference towards them in previous games.

So which character(s) did you like the most?

It's definitely the best cast of main series characters, beating out Gen V by a fair margin (BW pretty much had the three protagonists and N, not much else).

I found Lily and Lusamine to be the most interesting. Lily because of her character arc that's right up there with Cheren for the best in the series, and Lusamine because she's so bat-**** crazy that it was somewhat disturbing reading what she had to say. I also thought Kukui was a very nice change of pace due to him having actual attempted a gym challenge before becoming a professor.

Dunno. Lusamine was surprisingly interesting, as was the Aether Foundation in general. But I really liked Guzma and Team Skull too. And both Lillie and Gladion were pretty great as well.

Hard choice to make really.

I liked Lillie the most up until the cringey "Z Powered Form" thing, where she ended up taking a back seat to Gladion (especially because of his theme) .

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Lillie without a doubt is my favorite character in the entire Pokemon series. Her character development was amazing and well-paced. Hau follows up as my favorite rival because he knows exactly what he wants to do and damned if he doesn't have fun doing it. He's a huge dork but in a good way. Gladion had great character development, too, and Lusamine was absolutely the best villain in the series. Guzma and the rest of Team Skull were awesome as well, they were just people who didn't fit in with society's norms and had no way to channel their frustrations. They ended up on the wrong path but they weren't inherently bad. Even Guzma didn't start off bad. Honestly I don't think there's a single bad character in the entire game.

Kybyrian

Ay my boy Gladion is hands-down the best character in the entire game. Do you see that conflicting emotion on his face? The struggle to find a purpose to his life? The turmoil of his heart at being thrown around by the society he so desperately struggles to find his way into? It's one of the deepest stories of rejection and redemption to be found in any contemporary series, and his journey makes my heart flutter.

He's also pretty cute.

Raven Storm

Paint the world black and grey
Lillie for me is by far the best.
She is cute and had an interesting backstory.

Also the way she grows as a person at the end of the main game is admirable.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I would have to say that Guzma is more the instant favorite it seems, if youtube is to be believed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom