• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Atticus' Super Ridiculous And Incredibly Stupid Graphics

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Atticus, I was wondering if you please could make me a sig with:

*The Colossal Titan from Shingeki no Kyojin peering over the wall

*And Light Yagami and Ryuk From Death Note on the side or sides of the sig

I would really love something along these lines, but if you want to do it differently I would love to see what you could come up with:puppy:
Thanks for reading this post and maybe taking it into consideration:yes:

P.S. I <3 your prior work

thx bae i tried

draco_by_turbo_chan-d76paou.png

this was kinda hard to do b/c the light was coming in from a bunch of different directions (coming in from the back on the titan, and in the front on light+ryuk) but it was still p fun

thx for requesting babe luv u

if you want me to change anything give me a holla

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Atticus can you make me a signature. I don't think what I want is really within your style, but that might be a good thing. Because we have such different styles, I'll just say that I want a signature of Benny from The LEGO Movie (AKA the SPACESHP SPACESHIP SPACESHIP guy.). I also want it to say spaceship somewhere on the signature. Okay. That is my request.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Atticus can you make me a signature. I don't think what I want is really within your style, but that might be a good thing. Because we have such different styles, I'll just say that I want a signature of Benny from The LEGO Movie (AKA the SPACESHP SPACESHIP SPACESHIP guy.). I also want it to say spaceship somewhere on the signature. Okay. That is my request.

liek dis?

lego_by_turbo_chan-d76psdm.png

holla @ me if you want any changes

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
It looks good but... there is some black stuff on his torso that doesn't look good. Was that intentional? It looks like you forgot to erase part of the bottom layer.

k made two versions

request_by_turbo_chan-d76psdm.png

lego_zpsb1d002a7.png

the first is for my da tbh, the second is your signature fixed

if you wanna use the first you can, i can't stop ya

Fig

The Altruist
omg Atty. This is very beautiful! I'm very certain that Chimy will really appreciate your hard work and effort! Keep up the amazing and beautiful work! :yes:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
thx bae i tried

draco_by_turbo_chan-d76paou.png

this was kinda hard to do b/c the light was coming in from a bunch of different directions (coming in from the back on the titan, and in the front on light+ryuk) but it was still p fun

thx for requesting babe luv u

if you want me to change anything give me a holla

Oh...My...God

IT'S BEAUTIFUL<3

So much luv to you, too:pikalove:

Fig

The Altruist
*takes a sip of his tea*

thx so much guiz luvz

v this one is old v
eh_zps5597a129.png

bombtastic_zps32f457aa.png

ibukibordermaybe_zpsa874da4d.png

ryuuko_matoi_signature_banner_by_turbo_chan-d7av3fk.png

*spits out his tea* These are amazing Atts! You have really improved since the last time you made graphics! Keep up the amazing and beautiful work Atts! i really love the quality and layout that you have done in your latest batch of graphics! Your graphics are truly breathing taking Atts! I can't wait to see more of you graphics in the near future!(>^~^)> :shinesprite:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
thx errrbody luv u

They look splendid, Technetium. I think one of your strongest points is your ability to express the flow of each banner in a superb fashion. They're very visually appealing on a stylistic level. --On average, how many layers do you end up with??

it really depends, most of the time it'll be 10+ layers, but sometimes it can go past 20. =0

new stuff:
miku2_by_turbo_chan-d7b7fap.png

techtag_by_turbo_chan-d7bikry.png

tagborderr_by_turbo_chan-d7bzva7.png

tagz_zpsd77d63f7.png

i'm really bored hepl me pls

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom