• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Girls Mafia - The Kawaii Yakuza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
My 2nd day was simple, it was shortened and I felt I didn't have enough reasoning or evidence to vote for someone. I wouldn't have felt confident in my vote. I sure as hell wasn't gonna vote just for the sake of voting, too. I think that's what we did, and ended up killing Johnny, who was a townie. I asked if a vote extension was possible but got no answer.

Currently, my concerns are about those that are really posting much. @Pendio @Libk idk why you guys aren't posting but it's starting to look kinda suspicious.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Wouldn't a vote extention defeat the purpose of having half a day? Honestly a head scratcher to me.

"An extension will be considered on a case by case basis, but likely will not be granted."
This would only happen in extreme circumstances, like illnesses, or if there was absolutely no activity (the latter of which would not allow a night extention, but possibly a day one). I will fix the rule in the OP to highlight this.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
It would defeat the purpose of a half day, cause I needed more time to decide, lol. Though given the rules, maybe it wouldn't have been approved.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Yes I have been inactive. I think I stated in my first or second post on day 2 that I hadn't even read the thread. So yeah I'm still kind of behind. But I think I've made some good decisions maybe. I want to believe Tristan is town but even after last night's events I can't be 100% sure. I'm pretty certain that they role blocked the SK befire killing so that probably prevented a kill there.

Also, very good shot mr. Vig.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm back! I'm sorry for my absence. This year was off to a pretty bad start for me, but it's starting to improve now, so I'll be able to play again. I caught up on what I had missed during the most recent night period.

kokirion's death confuses me somewhat due to reasons that I cannot share without role claiming. Of course I'm glad he's dead, but something tells me that he might have been killed by a Poisoner (or something similar to it).

Libk

but also it seems someone tried to save her too?
See, someome tried to protect koki last night. If we don't have a poison doctor, then I think Tristan is a Redirector/Deflector. And if so, I'm not quite sure what alignment.

Something really confusing though is the lack of 2 kills. If there is poisoner, mafia prob poisoned again. But where is the SK kill? Why would mafia role block someone who was going to die anyway? I would have tried elsewhere, personally, to try abd stop the vig. Because if koki was the vig, they would have died anyway. Hitting someone else with a role block seems like it would have been more beneficial just in case he wasn't the vig. Which makes think again that Tristan may be a Redirector/Deflector. But idk how role blocks work on those roles.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm stupid. Forgive me. I missed the part about someone trying to save Kirion. There's probably not a Poisoner. I was probably just blocked last night somehow for some reason.

Mido

Version 1
Yes I have been inactive. I think I stated in my first or second post on day 2 that I hadn't even read the thread. So yeah I'm still kind of behind. But I think I've made some good decisions maybe. I want to believe Tristan is town but even after last night's events I can't be 100% sure. I'm pretty certain that they role blocked the SK befire killing so that probably prevented a kill there.

Also, very good shot mr. Vig.

I was thinking about this previously, but how are we certain of a vig's presence? Perhaps my line of thinking is misguided, but based on a numbers' game perspective, I'd surmise that kokirion, as the SK, was doing the second killings. If we had a third killing role, this game would progress much faster, and not to mention, we haven't seen any evidence as far as a third kill goes (Unless the third role in question is among the inactives or kokirion just hadn't been killing, which I doubt).

See, someome tried to protect koki last night. If we don't have a poison doctor, then I think Tristan is a Redirector/Deflector. And if so, I'm not quite sure what alignment.
Something really confusing though is the lack of 2 kills. If there is poisoner, mafia prob poisoned again.
I'm stupid. Forgive me. I missed the part about someone trying to save Kirion. There's probably not a Poisoner. I was probably just blocked last night somehow for some reason.

In addition to a potential poisoner, I don't suppose the mafia had a strongman in this situation?

Libk

I was thinking about this previously, but how are we certain of a vig's presence? Perhaps my line of thinking is misguided, but based on a numbers' game perspective, I'd surmise that kokirion, as the SK, was doing the second killings. If we had a third killing role, this game would progress much faster, and not to mention, we haven't seen any evidence as far as a third kill goes (Unless the third role in question is among the inactives or kokirion just hadn't been killing, which I doubt).

In addition to a potential poisoner, I don't suppose the mafia had a strongman in this situation?
I think it's one or the other. Again depends on the presence of a poison doctor.

Also, serial killer is a self aligned role that gets to make one night kill every night, and they win by being the last person standing.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

Something really confusing though is the lack of 2 kills. If there is poisoner, mafia prob poisoned again. But where is the SK kill? Why would mafia role block someone who was going to die anyway? I would have tried elsewhere, personally, to try abd stop the vig. Because if koki was the vig, they would have died anyway. Hitting someone else with a role block seems like it would have been more beneficial just in case he wasn't the vig. Which makes think again that Tristan may be a Redirector/Deflector. But idk how role blocks work on those roles.
I am not a redirector. I don't have any special powers.

Actually, I'm thinking it's possible the vig holstered the first day, as they often do. The main thing that gets me is the fact that the night scene seems to imply that the SK died first, which would mean someone else would've had to kill Deku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom