• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animals You Like

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Just because there was that other thread.

I like spiders. They eat all the house flies I can't stand. And not all species of spiders are poisonous or will even try to bite humans. A lot of them just eat flies.

Big Octo

=^)
Polar Bear. <3

I love dogs. They're intelligent, cute, and all-around awesome animals. Unlike cats, they can be trained to do really amazing things, like saving lives.

Primates are pretty interesting. Observing their behavior is... very educational, to say the least.

Dolphins are sweet as well. They may very well be the most intelligent animal, bar humans. They actually really fun to interact with.

I'm also interested in reptiles and amphibians. Cool critters, they are.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Giraffes <3

I also adore sloths. I have no idea why, since they are so lazy and odd looking, but they are awesome creatures!

Oh, and koalas are adorable.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I love dogs, penguins, polar bears, bats, rats, mice, cats, horses, frogs, bearded dragons, turtles, degu's, budgies, dragonflies, unicorns (I don't care if they're not real ok), lions, cheetahs, tigers, fish, giraffes, and pandas.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
i like how some of the animals these guys mentioned would probably bring them down & eat them on sight

i would say a water bear,they just squirm around...squirmin
also baby ocelots are adorable

Salem

SICK
Frogs and Toad, Actually the entire Anura order of animals, Amphibian in general are nice

I like Crocodiles, Turtles, Snakes

I also like birds in general, specially ducks, parrots, ostriches, peacocks.

Among Mammals, horses Giraffes, camels, cats, Lions, tigers, rabbits, Also Platypus
among non-tetrapods, I like spiders.

Last edited:

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I love dogs, penguins, polar bears, bats, rats, mice, cats, horses, frogs, bearded dragons, turtles, degu's, budgies, dragonflies, unicorns (I don't care if they're not real ok), lions, cheetahs, tigers, fish, giraffes, and pandas.

Do you know what one of Scotland's national animals is?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Do you know what one of Scotland's national animals is?

3EERN.jpg

My fav animals are so many. I can't choose one specific one

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I like a ton of animals.

Dogs may be the ones I like the most. I used to want one, but not anymore, though. Now spending my time with someone else is more important :)

I like kittens :3 Ok. I like all baby animals. They are so cute <3

A few bugs. I love looking in my garden, trying to find bugs. Some look so amazing. Nature never runs out of ideas.

Tigers and Lions have this unique beauty about them. It's hard to describe. They are fascinating to me. But only if they are in their cages :P

Umm... And the other graceful animals. Like penguins, dolphins, and worms (joking :xd: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom