• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

An emboldened Hero?

They were Knights of Hyrule, of which Link was in the bloodline of. Of course they'd be more courageous and partake in deadly events for the sake of Hyrule's safety.

Yeah but they aren't link and they are only more likey to become a host for the spirit of the hero. that doesn't mean that they all have the spirit of the hero.

Also I know the ****ing knights of hyrule are. I may have done up with the theory that Hyrule goes to war with Termina but I'm not a ****ing idiot.

Yeah but they aren't link and they are only more likey to become a host for the spirit of the hero. that doesn't mean that they all have the spirit of the hero.
I never said they did; it just means they're more willing to sacrifice themselves to Hyrule because of their intense training and strong support they have for Hyrule. They're the Elite of the Elite.

It's nice to know that the internet is not full of douchebags and assholes that argue over every little thing. Thank you hero of legend.

(This is meant to be a compliment not a snarky comment)

I think that the soldiers may have been courageous but they would not have acted without the king ordering them to.
They would have acted by themselves if it meant defending Hyrule. Just look at the soldier who died protecting Hyrule Castle in OoT, he died trying to save Zelda.

They would have acted by themselves if it meant defending Hyrule. Just look at the soldier who died protecting Hyrule Castle in OoT, he died trying to save Zelda.

A few may have faught to the bitter end and others probably formed some sort of underground resistance, but when faced with a no-win scenario, most will run and hide, praying desperately that someone else, anyone else, might magically save the day.

When things return to normal, of course, they'll be more than happy to lead the parade as a reminder to the next generation that no matter how bad things might be, some random hero chosen by the goddesses will always pop up just in time to save the day.

As a sidenote, I cannot help but notice that despite the very grave consequences should he fail, Link gets very little help from his supposed allies aside from the occasional "thank you" for clearing an area of some curse.

Last edited:
A few may have faught to the bitter end and others probably formed some sort of underground resistance, but when faced with a no-win scenario, most will run and hide, praying desperately that someone else, anyone else, might magically save the day.

When things return to normal, of course, they'll be more than happy to lead the parade as a reminder to the next generation that no matter how bad things might be, some random hero chosen by the goddesses will always pop up just in time to save the day.

As a sidenote, I cannot help but notice that despite the very grave consequences should he fail, Link gets very little help from his supposed allies aside from the occasional "thank you" for clearing an area of some curse.
"A few may have fought to the bitter end"
Actually, thousands of them did. The Bloodline of the Knights of Hyrule was almost completely eradicated by the Imprisoning War when the brave Knights gave their lives to fending off Ganon's army so the Sages could construct another seal to keep Ganon in the Dark World/Sacred Realm.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Ok but again, they fought under the command of the king of Hyrule. One cannot assume that the Julian's are all perfect even if it is a fictional world. There would be many who would be perfectly content to stay out of the fight. Others might hide out of sight to avoid the enemy. That would leave a few brave ones that would fight but not all of them by any right.

Ok but again, they fought under the command of the king of Hyrule. One cannot assume that the Julian's are all perfect even if it is a fictional world. There would be many who would be perfectly content to stay out of the fight. Others might hide out of sight to avoid the enemy. That would leave a few brave ones that would fight but not all of them by any right.
... I think all Hylians would be content without fighting, even Link. They fight because they're forced to protect themselves. Also, not all Knights acted under the King's Orders; take Link's uncle, for example, who went to Hyrule Castle and died fighting valiantly. The King was dead at that point. Also, like I said, the Knights of Hyrule are the elite of the elite. It's incredibly unlikely that the Knights would wimp out or become scared, because becoming a Knight would require intense training and battle abilities far beyond those of the basic soldiers in the games. All of them fought in the Imprisoning War, which is why so few remained. Only one member to the bloodline was even alive after the death of Link's uncle, because of how many of them died and couldn't pass on the Bloodline because of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom