• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U Amiibo in TP HD

Hey guys I have been trying to find this out online and I can't.

My questions is does the breath of the wild Zelda amiibo work like the smash Zelda in Twilight Princess HD?

The reason why I ask is because I have a smash link and smash ganondorf amiibo and so I was hoping to get a Zelda amiibo so I can fill up my hearts in twilight princess (and to complete a zelda/ganondorf/link collection).

The smash Zelda is hard to come by now so it costs a lot on ebay or amazon.ca (I am from Canada). There are a load of breath of the wild zelda amiibos right now though at various stores. So, if the breath of the wild zelda works the same as the smash Zelda I think I would buy one but if it doesn't I would pass.

Does anybody know the answer to this?

Tibari

Rinkuji
The 30th anniversary Amiibos worked like smash amiibos, and the botw amiibos works for animal crossing new leaf, so I think it works in TP HD

The 30th anniversary Amiibos worked like smash amiibos, and the botw amiibos works for animal crossing new leaf, so I think it works in TP HD
Thank you. I would assume this as well however an amiibo costing over $20 I would like confirmation of someone who owns the breath of the wild Zelda and twilight princess HD and to see if it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom