• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

American Idiot on Broadway

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
OK. So on April 22nd, I went to New York City for my first time. I saw Battery park, Ground Zero, and went to Nintendo World which is an amazing place to be. After walking around time square a bit, my aunt starts taking me off to Broadway. She points to a sign.
GREEN-DAY-NYC-2010.png

"Do you know what that is?" she asks and points. I look up and I'm like "No way. Wait...Are we going to see it?" I was shocked. Then I see another sign that shows Billy Joe Armstrong and it says that he will be there for the final weeks. The last weekend of the show was the weekend I was seeing it. Well that just made it even better. So my first broadway show is American Idiot, with Billy Joe as Saint Jimmy, and It is pretty much just 90 staright minutes of Greenday with a story acted out. It was an Amazing show.

Has anyone else seen it?

Amazing show?

I've heard the songs on pandora, and saw the synopsis and it sounds like a terrible show. I have no idea how to describe it. It's not really selling out as much as Billy Joe no longer really cares. I don't know ... I guess as a Green Day fan, but not a fan of their modern stuff I just think it's all around bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom