• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Amazon To Start Delivering Packages By Air

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Think of how many of these drones will be captured by immature customers for fun. $100 says old Texans will shoot these things down from their porch.

But all joking aside, I'm all for this. It's nice to see the future unfold before my eyes.

Big Octo

=^)
I absolutely love seeing things like this. There might be a few problems starting out, sure, but with time, I'm sure this will be another standard practice and convenience.

Still ain't got sh*t on Amazon Yesterday Shipping though

[video=youtube;HA_gwzx39LQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA_gwzx39LQ[/video]

This sounds cool, but to me, it's just an idea that's only good on paper. What happens when there's bad weather outside or if somebody shoots the drone down while delivering your package? I'm all for this, but I really don't see myself using this option by the time 2015 comes.

Dan

I personally wasn't a fan of drones and thought it's such a pity these things are only going to be used to further spy on us, I'm glad to see finally WE THE PEOPLE get a use for them, I can't wait to have drones fly around giving us pizza, and packages. Although I imagine there's still a lot of problems to figure out, such as people shooting them down and taking the contents.

What is the process for registering a brand in the Amazon Brand Registry, and what are the specific benefits and opportunities for right holders and brand owners after successful registration? I would be grateful for a detailed explanation of the process and benefits of registering a brand on Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom