• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Adventure Of Shad

blue-eyes

Phoenix
I am sorry for the delay, i wanted to post it last night but my internet went down. I will try to do 2 chapters today and maybe try to get chapter a day

Chapter 16: Elliot​

“This mountain is huge!” Mirrom said after scaling the mountain for half an hour. “We should take a break.”

“Okay, let’s stop” Shad said, sitting on a small rock. There were multiple paths going up, but the group was on the main one. All paths were barren, so there wasn’t much scenery. The group made idle chitchat, and then a blue crablike monster about 2 feet tall called a tektite jumped from higher on the mountain.

Shad drew his bow, and time seemed to slow around him. The tektite was almost frozen, and Shad shot. Time resumed its normal speed, and the tektite had an arrow in it.

“I can’t believe that I can slow time,” Shad muttered to himself. Just then, Shad heard footsteps. He drew his swords, and using his ability to hide in shadows, got right next to the noise maker.

He looked the same age as Shad, was wearing a silver tunic, and his brown hair was a little above his shoulders. He was walking with his two hunting knives in his hands, his bow and quiver on his back. Suddenly, he struck.

Shad narrowly dodged the knives, and swung an overhead strike. He blocked by crossing his knives at the place Shad swung, but got his in the side by Shad’s other blades.

He fell instantly, bleeding and knocked out. Shad picked him up and brought him to the place that the group was sitting. Mirrom healed him, and he woke up. They group learned his name was
Elliot and he wanted to go to Kakariko Village. They let him go, with Shad saying how he didn’t want to kill him.

The group started walking up the mountain, the sun at its high point. Suddenly, a giant Dragon swooped down lower in the mountain, and the group heard Elliot scream

Ganondork

goo
Hmmm, your last few chapters - which regretfully I fell back on reading - have been rather dry and uninteresting. You need to better explain all that it happening, because sometimes I have no idea what it is you're talking about. Remember that we don't have all the thoughts that you're having, so you have to make it understandable to us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom