• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Timeline That May Seem Interesting....

jamezrockz98

Link rockz like me. Yay!!
I recently found a zelda timeline over the internet and it looked like this

............/ALttP/OoX--WW/PH--LA--ST
SS--OoT
............\MM--TP--MC--FS/FSA--LoZ/AoL

What do you guys think? Some of the things could work but others couldn't.

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
If I may ask, for what reasoning did you put aLttP and the Oracle games before Wind Waker? I mean WW makes a point to explain how after the Hero of Time (OoT) defeated Ganon, there was no hero to stand against him when he broke out. This being part of what caused the flood. So how did you see that working?

Also curious as to why LA is between PH and ST. That seems incredibly out of place. Without touching on the short amount of time between the two DS titles, the backstory that fuels LA is at odds with PH in that there'll have been no Hyrule yet for Link to be returning to. Beyond that, the very nature of events in PH and LA are so similar in nature as to near-repeat themselves. Why would that happen twice one after another, instead of parallel to one another between timelines?

Some things seem to work, but some doesn't seem to.

Here are my thoughts:

OoT (AT) --- AlttP/OoX --- WW

The Triforce is split after OoT, it is complete in AlttP and split again in WW on account of the HoT leaving the timeline.
Ganondorf, in the form of Ganon, is dead after OoX (or perhaps sealed) but breaks free from the OoT seal in the Ganondorf form in WW.
The Wind Waker intro speaks of the Hero of Time as its latest saviour, which wouldn't be the case if AlttP Link was the latest.

TP---TMC---FS/FSA---LoZ/AoL

LoZ/AoL was said to be sequels to AlttP, but apart from that and the inconvenience of separating FSA from the Palace of the Four Sword do I not see much problems.

As I said, some things work and others don't. But my main problem is AlttP---WW, which I don't understand. Was there some explaining behind that one?

/Blue Window

Placing FSA after TP has a problem: the Gerudo Tribe. They are heavily implied to have been wiped out prior to the events of TP, yet are all alive and well in FSA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom