• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A completely Random Story I wrote when I was 12

G

Guest-3

His eyes are like a celestial escape, every time I look into them I get lost. His hair is like the smooth silks of the east, when I run my fingers through it I dream of the softest cotton. He calls my name through the fierce storm. I look everywhere for him, but I am blinded by a florescent light in the far distance.

“Harton!” I call out through the drumming rain.

He calls my name yet again, “Tristle!”

Tears begin to pour down my porcelain face. I do not know where he is! I am lost in this evil world. I am… alone. I hear a roar escape from the apparition and approach it cautiously, bringing my bow to my chest and readying myself for combat. I look to the sky and see a bright object above my head, a faerie. I take a deep breath in and turn my head back to the blazing light. I draw back a single arrow and release it, holding my breath in anticipation. Approximately two seconds later, I hear a pained . The light becomes brighter until I am unable to see anything. It completely consumes my body. I close my eyes and feel the floor drop from beneath me. Air rushes through my hair and I feel the warm embrace of my love’s arms. I smile as I drop my weapon and open my eyes. Harton is in front of me with his eyes closed. He smirks and I feel as if everything will go wrong. I try to escape his grasp, but he is too strong. I watch in horror as his body melts away and is replaced with a demonic figure, a Gersick, a shape shifter. He grips my neck tightly and I scream through the torrential rain. I look up and see that the faerie is gone. I close my eyes yet again and wait for the end to come. I hear a sick snapping sound and feel myself falling again. When I open my eyes, I see the bloodied face of Harton. I feel myself finally hit the ground and immediately turn to run.

“Wait!” He says. I feel his hand grab my wrist. I turn back around and see that he has dropped his sword. I look into his eyes and see my own reflection. This is truly Harton. He lets go of my wrist and I grab his face, kissing him straight on. He smiles and brushes my hair back behind my ear. I feel oncoming tears, yet I hold them back to stay strong.

“It’s okay,” He says. “Just let it all flow out.”

I look up at him as a tear slips past the final threshold. I burst into tears and lean my body on his shoulder. He wraps his warm arms around me and coos. I suddenly stop because I feel small hands pulling at my arm. I look away from Harton and see a small toddler smiling up at me.

“W-what is this?”

He gives me a bewildered look.

“Tristle, she’s our child.”

My jaw drops to the ground and I feel a slight smile tug at my lips.

“M-ma, mama!” The little girl says, stumbling over her words.

I look at the small girl and bend down to her height. “Is your name Manaly?”

She nods her head ecstatically. I think back to when Harton and I thought of a name for our first child. Manaly was meant to be a strong man’s name, but we said that if we had a girl we would name her the same.

Unexpectedly, I hear an older voice that could’ve been Manaly’s cry out. I blink once. Everything is… different. I see burning embers rise from beneath me just as I hear Harton yell for Manaly and I. The strong smell of smoke fills my lungs, and I am thrown into a coughing fit. I walk forward a few steps before the floor begins creaking.

“Manaly?” I yell before falling through the floor and landing on my right leg. I yell out in pain and look down to see bone peeking out of my flesh. I try to keep calm, but my anxiety level is high. I can’t take it. I feel overwhelmed… Then, a flash of light envelops my body… I am dead… I am a lie.

**********************************************************************************

I used to think this was the trippiest story ever. I dunno though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom