• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

2016 - What are you thankful for?

Raven Storm

Paint the world black and grey
I am thankful for my little sister
My twin brother
My GFX and Poetry skills
everyone that has been nice to me in 2016 and beforehand
Anime and Manga
My rich heritage from my parents

WinterWolf

Gerudo Theif
Thankful for how strong I've gotten over the last year, physically and mentally.
For my small but loving family.
... I really don't have a lot to be thankful for because I don't think I deserve most of it.

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
2016 has hands-down been the best year of my life so far. While I've had some downs this year I have overwhelmingly had a good year.

I'm thankful for the opportunity I've been provided through University to see the world. This year I've been given an a most expenses paid trip to Japan, all expenses to China, and all expenses to Japan (next week). I've also received funding to go to Japan again over Jan/Feb next year.

I've removed a lot of negative people (from my high school) from my life that were holding me back over the past few years, so thankfully I have had time to focus on my few real friends in person with the little time I have outside of work and Uni.

My brother finished rehab and has a job now. So I'm thankful for him getting onto a good path too.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I would've said i'm thankful that i have a job but something tells me i may be fired for "health" reasons when i return, out of 12 people one never showed after training one quit and the other ones were fired almost half the team gone.

I suppose i am more thankful i find it easier to talk to people and be open and friendly.... basically more communicative.

I'm thankful for spending more time with my family this year than the past three or four years. I went out with my mom and my brothers a lot, in particular, to my mom's favorite restaurant - The Cheese Cake Factory - and it was a good time.

Aside from that, I'm thankful for meeting a new group of friends this year in my chemistry classes. We're a tight pack - helping each other with problems quite a bit - and just having fun. I'm looking forward to working more with them next semester in just a few short days.

As far as entertainment goes, I'm thankful for Dragon Ball Super and Rogue One. DB Super technically started this year, but I didn't watch the full show until I found out about the Goku Black arc, and if has been a blast. As for Rogue One, it's one of my favorite Star Wars movies and a successful darker turn for the franchise.

Also, dicks out for Harambe. I absolutely love that meme. May that gorilla watch over the Earth.

I'm thankful for meeting better friends in college. My friend in high school picked on me and thought I was weird. My current friends and I have similar hobbies, and I go to them for help a lot.

I'm also thankful for having all 3 consoles of this gen to keep me from boredom as I wait for school to start at the end of the month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom