• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

10 Years

Bas

Best dude
Damn, it's a funny thing to think about, but also scary. I am very content with the way things went for me, all mistakes and tragedies included, because I am now the result of all of that. I would have to do everything the same to get the girl that went on to become my girlfriend of 8 years, make the same connections with people and school. ****, well at least I could skip directly to a diploma with my magical overnight knowledge gains.

Speaking of gains, I would apply all my knowledge of exercise and nutrition to my 16 year old self and become ripped and healthy as **** by the time I'd reach 18.

Also there's the obvious opportunities to make money which I would no doubt take.

Salem

SICK
  • Spend more time with family members that I know will die later.
  • Take care of my health earlier
  • get in shape earlier, body build, etc.
  • try to get a job quicker.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I've actually got a mad plan for if that happened to me.

-Try and get into the Super Smash Bros. scene in the US. Bit of an ask for a 10 year old Australian, but I think I could do it.
-Make an effort to keep in touch with friends once I move house
-Get Conker's Bad Fur Day and Mario Party 3 before their prices spiral out of control
-Make more of an effort to help my Mother out around the house

I would try to get into programs and activities that I want to eventually study in college. I was in the 6th grade so it would still be early enough for me to look into things I enjoy doing, like theater, performing, drawing, cooking,etc. I don't even like what I'm studying in college now, so maybe things will change if I give myself another option.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
If given a choice to go back or not, I'd want to just keep going. I like my life as it is and wouldn't want to change it. But if I had been taken back with no choice in the matter, there would be some things I'd do different.

10 years ago I was on my last year of college, and one thing I would do different another go around would be to not accept that initial job offer I got. It was for a large international company, but it was a really unhappy time for me and it didn't go anywhere. Even though I am happy with how things ended up, I'd want to at least try and find a more enjoyable experience a second time around. I didn't exactly get much out of that first job, except a steady paycheck that first year and a half.

I'd seek out the local boardgame group once it started up, since that has become one of my great passions, and work on being better with my health and with money to get a better head start. Outside of that I don't really know what I'd do. I'd be a much different person than what I was 10 years ago, so that would influence my choices greatly. There would be phases I wouldn't go through, that's about all I could say for sure.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
ten years ago with the current knowledge, I would unironically kill myself. I don't have the energy, the willpower, the guts to do it now but I really just want to die. This life is not a life at all, it's nothing but constant pain and suffering with little tinges of """""""""""""""""""""""""""happiness""""""""""""""""""""""""""" in between to keep you excited for what's to come. But guess what, everyone ****ing dies. everyone moves away. everyone goes off and does their own thing.

I don't know how people do it. I get very attached to things and when they move away, I get nothing but nagging pain in that void. wake up go to work, study, go to school, go to sleep rinse and repeat. Nobody cares about each other, people only contact each other if they need something. I hate being an adult and I wish I could have staved it off much longer than I did. tough ****, grow up *****. well you know what, I don't want to grow up. Give me two more years and I'm buying a P226 or a glock and ending it, I'm almost so ****ing done with this existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom