• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Dio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• 16105536_572384806287452_3999336478426803756_n.jpg
    Reactions: Stitch and Kylo Ken
    Kylo Ken
    Kylo Ken
    These memes keep me alive
    Dio
    Dio
    It is good to know that I am doing noble work by posting them. I shall of course continue to be your life support as long as you need.
    Did you intend for your name to mean God in Brazilian?
    Dio
    Dio
    It's a Latin word. It is interesting to know they still use it in Brazil but I don't actually have any connection to the country.
    article-2516555-19C2B0B800000578-602_634x680.jpg

Pre-Card Announcement: If you're receiving this it's because Misty said you were going on her Christmas (Hitmas) list. You lucky goober.
    Dear Deus,
    I hope this Hitler Christmas Card finds you and your family spiffy and lovely. You're my favourite Brit and a real treasure of a human. Whether is it Allah, Jesus, or No One at all that brings you good fortune, gifts, and a very merry christmas, I want you to have a particularly lovely one this year. Always remember to Heil Hitler and nothing will ever be able to harm you including bombs and briefcases.
    Cheers,
    Misty
    P.S. Harambe Died for your freedom so you better have a quiet moment for him at some point this season.
    Reactions: Dio
    Misty
    Misty
    I'll start preparing the mod smear campaign to get us a like button. Is it too far to suggest that Jimmu would commit race betrayal?
    Dio
    Dio
    Yes, excellent idea. And I wouldn't put it past him to commit race betrayal at all, I have seen him committing unscrupulous acts before my very eyes. For instance, taking down spam bot advertisements for fat loss products during an obesity epidemic and also those that spread the word of holy lord Krisna.
    Misty
    Misty
    Insanity itself. Off we go, my dear Deus. For Good!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom